Ronin hard wallet cannot connect to axie

Hi good pm, i try to connect my hard wallet ronin in axie and nothing happen it says on device back up failed can some one help me??

in my trezoe suite it says that i need to wipe out and start a new set up… if i do this all my previous wallet will be remove in my trezor? i sent a email already and here is my tickect number 91803 pls some kne help me

Hi @jour123123
If you have no funds in your wallet you can just Wipe the device and set it up with new Recovery seed again.
If you do have funds in your wallet, transfer them to a different wallet. Then proceed to wiping your device. Reconnect your Trezor device and initialize a new wallet (backed up with Recovery seed).

We always recommend backing up your device ASAP after setting it up.

hi what do you mean by wallet is that ronin account inside my trezor? im sorry im new in trezor

and i cant do any transaction to transfer my axies inside my ronin hard wallet to another ronin wallet because i cant connect my ronin hard wallet to axieinfity it alwys appear on trezor device backup failed…

1 Like

When using third-party apps, beware, some of them create their own default wallet, different from a Trezor generated one. (For recovering such wallet you would need a recovery seed related to this wallet which is different from Trezor generated wallet.)

Once you initialize Ronin wallet, there is a default account(s) created (the red one in the picture). If you wish to use it, then you need to keep your Ronin seed phrase to recover and access this account whenever needed. This account is not a part of Trezor wallet.

On the contrary, there are Trezor accounts (the yellow in the picture). The same accounts are generated in MEW, Trezor Suite etc. These are Trezor generated accounts and can be recovered only by using Trezor recovery seed (and passphrase if enabled and used).

If you want to add another account connected to your Hardware Wallet simply click on the button (at the bottom of the previous picture). You will be prompted to export your Public key.

Please note that it is extremely important to have your Trezor device backed up .

The recovery seed is a crucial element for the security of your Trezor hardware wallet. If your device is lost, damaged or stolen, you can use your recovery seed to restore access to your entire wallet, passwords and other data associated with it. The process is simple; you only have to enter the words of your seed into your new Trezor device. (You may also use any other wallets or applications that use the same standard as the Trezor.)

1 Like

for more information see also following videos:

how to recover? i use standard account and i have the seed phrase of my trezor pls help and guide me what to do…

what are the application i can use same as standard of trezor?

hi last question if i buy a new trezor and use my seed phrase to recover it will be work? bacause im thinking why this back up failed show on my trezor, i have already my seed phrase and back up and set on the 1st time i used… pls answer me🥲

If you still have the seedphrase from your first trezor set-up, you can wipe it. Even if you have funds on it. You won’t lose them. I’ve already done this with no issues. Just make sure you have the correct words for your seedphrase, otherwise then your funds would actually be lost.

1 Like

how can i check if my seed phrase is correct?

so no need to buy a new one?

the only thing i need to do is to wipe this trezor and recover from my seed phrase…

thank yung langly 1087 your my savior :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Does that mean it worked?!?!

1 Like

yes sir thank you… u made my day🥰

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Ronin cannot connect to axie