Repopulating the Same Ronin Trezor Hybrid Account in a Different Desktop

Hi, Everyone.

Please forgive me if this is a redundant topic/inquiry. I am relatively new to all of these. I bought a Model T yesterday. I connected it to my desktop at home, and then synced it to my Ronin account. A hybrid Ronin Trezor account was created. I wanted to test the security prompts, so I transferred some SLPs to that account. The transaction was successful.

Today, I am at the office, on my laptop. I connected my Model T to my laptop, and then accessed the same Ronin account. I had already repopulated my main Ronin account and all of its sub accounts on my laptop.

I installed the Trezor suite again, this time on my laptop, and connected the Model T. Another hybrid Ronin Trezor account was created, but it may be different from the account I created yesterday, on my home desktop. Unsurprisingly, this second hybrid Ronin Trezor account does not contain the SLPs I left on the first hybrid Ronin Trezor account which I created yesterday.

I am pretty sure the 1st hybrid Ronin Trezor account would still be at my home desktop, where I left it. But I am wondering if there is a way to sync my laptop to my desktop so they are accessing the same hybrid Ronin Trezor account?

Much appreciated. Thank you.

I got it. You just have to import the right account. I think there are 50 or so inside Trezor.

Hi @kai

Please check the brief explanation about how addresses from your Trezor are important to Ronin wallet:

When using third-party apps, beware, some of them create their own default wallet, different from a Trezor generated one. (For recovering such wallet you would need a recovery seed related to this wallet which is different from Trezor generated wallet.)

Once you initialize Ronin wallet, there is a default account(s) created (the red one in the picture). If you wish to use it, then you need to keep your Ronin seed phrase to recover and access this account whenever needed. This account is not a part of Trezor wallet.

On the contrary, there are Trezor accounts (the yellow in the picture). The same accounts are generated in MEW, Trezor Suite etc. These are Trezor generated accounts and can be recovered only by using Trezor recovery seed (and passphrase if enabled and used).

If you want to add another account connected to your Hardware Wallet simply click on the button (at the bottom of the previous picture). You will be prompted to export your Public key:

And enter passphrase (if feature is enabled).:

So after entering valid passphrase you will be prompted to choose desired account to import:

Please note that there is a limit of accounts you can import into Ronin from your Trezor.

This limit is 50 accounts however if you would be in a need of using more accounts you can simply create another hidden wallet (enter different passphrase) and you’ll be able to choose among another 50 accounts.