Replacing Ronin wallet in Trezor

Hi, I understand that there’s a 50 preset ronin wallet in my Trezor, but is there a way i can delete one of them and replace a new ronin address?

As one of the wallet address has badly ruined by one of my scholar in terms of the MMR, and it’s permanent, so if there’s a way you can help on deleting one of the address and replace with a new one that will be helpful.

Cheers!

Hi @SeVeNDaGrea7

Unfortunately that’s not possible as all addresses are derived from the recovery seed.
However note that you can get set of fresh 50 addresses by creating new, hidden(passphrase protected) wallet. Replacing just one address is not possoble though.

Hi , does creating new passphrase means all my original preset ronin address will be gone?

No you will still be able to access them.

Once the passphrase feature is activated on the device, you can provide any input of your choosing and it will be used to generate a completely new wallet. To access this hidden wallet repeatedly, you will have to use the exact same passphrase in combination with the recovery seed on the device.

If you enter an empty passphrase (no passphrase at all), the device will proceed exactly as if the passphrase feature had not been activated at all, and generate a wallet from your recovery seed stored on the device.