Question about supported coins & tokens

Hi,

I was wondering about ERC-20 tokens MLN and MKR and want to ask about their listings in the Supported coins & tokens so I’m 100% sure before I try to transfer any of them to my Trezor.

MLN is listed as Melonport (MLN (new)). This is the old name for what is now called Enzyme (MLN), right?

And MakerDAO (MKR) is what’s otherwise known as Maker (MKR)?

Thanks!

Hi @Petosiris
apologies for long response time but I wasn’t 100% sure about the answer.
However I checked with our devs and answer to both of your questions is yes.

1 Like

Thanks, Michal! That was nice to clear up before I go forward with these tokens. And no problem with late replies, I know you guys are extremely busy with support these days and this issue of mine wasn’t urgent in any way either. :slight_smile:

@zapla,

When you have time, I have another question about Polygon (MATIC). In the Supported coins & tokens list there are two references:

When I look up MATIC in Etherscan, I get a bunch of search results though … At least five different “Polygon (MATIC)” listings under Addresses, in addition to other variants.

The one that seems to fit best is this one - https://etherscan.io/token/0x7d1afa7b718fb893db30a3abc0cfc608aacfebb0 - because it has the right name, price, icon, and the URI also ends up at the same site (after a re-route) as the token in CoinMarketCap, which is the one I’m HODLing.

The problem is that it lists as ERC-20 token in Etherscan but not in the support list (see image above). So then I get unsure. Is this the same token I’m HODLing? :slight_smile:

I will answer my own question about MATIC. Since I successfully transferred it from an online exchange to my Trezor as an ERC-20 token, the official Supported coins & tokens list was somewhat out of date. I see it’s updated now though.

Thank you very much for getting back to this @Petosiris and apologies for not answering right away I must have missed it before.

You are right. You can store Matic on both networks: Ethereum (ERC-20) and Polygon.
For Ethereum network you can use Trezor Suite as it is supported natively, for Polygon network 3rd party wallet has to be used (as custom network RPC need to be set).

No need to apologize, @zapla. I know you guys are busy. Besides, I managed it myself after I saw the updated Coins & tokens list and the ambiguity was resolved. Thanks for your reply. :slight_smile:

1 Like