Problem sending Binance Smartchain token (Cake)

Hello, I have been trying to send some Cake tokens but have had problems completing the transactions. The transaction took a long time in pending status and eventually failed with an error saying “Transaction found ‘approved’ during booting, possibly stuck during signing.” I’m assuming this is because the transaction needs to be signed in Trezor? But I didn’t see any prompt for me to sign the transaction.

I’m using Metamask in Chromium browser on a Linux machine if that makes a difference. Also installed and configured Linux version of the Suite.

My question is: Am I doing something wrong or is Binance Smartchain not supported using Metamask for outgoing transactions? I was able to receive BSC tokens no problem.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Not sure if this is related to the problem I posted above, but I receive some error message in my terminal window after launching Trezor Suite:

$ ./Trezor-Suite-21.8.1-linux-x86_64.AppImage --no-sandbox

(trezor-suite:7704): Gtk-WARNING **: 20:15:52.911: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:2:1: Expected a valid selector

Looking forward to some support

Never mind guys. Restarted my computer, reconnected Trezor, tried resending, and this time saw the prompt to 'export" some key (dont remember exactly the wording now), and finally was asked to sign on Trezor. Doubled checked and the send action was successful. Thanks for reading anyway