Popup blocked even if I have already enable popups from chrome

Good day!

I was trying to connect hardware wallet from my ronin extension.

It seems that the popup is always blocked in my google chrome.

I already enabled popups on my google chrome settings.

Can anybody help me resolve this problem?

Thank you very much.

I am having the same issues on 2 different computers.

Hi, see suggestions below:

• Make sure, your Trezor is running the latest firmware available.

• After successful installation of Trezor Bridge, you should see “trezord” process running in your activity/system/task monitor. If you cannot see the process running in the background, please try to reinstall it again, from this source Trezor Wallet

• Use supported browsers only. Either Chrome or Firefox, also try both in Incognito/privacy mode as well.

• Clear you browsers cache.

• Not only using a VPN, but also certain advanced Firewall or Antivirus settings, browser extensions (AdBlock, Privacy Badger, etc.), may cause connectivity issues, therefore please try to disable them as well.

• On top of that, use only one application/website/browser tab with Trezor at a time. It is possible that they are clashing each other.

2 Likes

Ok I will try the steps one by one. Hopefully it will be fixed. Thank you very much

Successfully connected my ronin wallet to trezor.

Many thanks for the help!!

Thanks for letting us know. Glad we could help :+1:t6:

Hi,

I have encountered the same issue and tried all the solutions given on this however seems none of the solution fix my issue. Any other solution you can provide?

Hi Pavel,

I have done all the procedure that was mentioned I even uninstalled my anti-virus and all including adblock i have removed it clear browser cache several time tried both supported browser and incognito and privacy mode. None of this suggestion is working i have made sure that I also performed this " * After successful installation of Trezor Bridge, you should see “trezord” process running in your activity/system/task monitor. If you cannot see the process running in the background, please try to reinstall it again, from this source Trezor Wallet" every thing was done but none of the suggestion was working.

Hi @Shinking

Sorry we didn’t reach out earlier. If your issue persists, please submit an issue by using this form https://trezor.io/support/technical/issue/.

Once you have done it, please let us know.

Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

I had the same issue and it turned out to be a Sites Access in the Yorio extension settings, the connect.trezor.io site needs to be automatically allowed, just thought I’d post it in case it helps

2 Likes