Please help me with supported vs not supported vs 3rd party, etc

Hello. I’m new to Crypto and considering the Trezor but I have some questions about compatibility…
for instance I have a few ARweave. On the Trezor supported coins page, it says Arweave is not supported by Trezor. Is this a definitive NO ? because it seems some coins still can be supported hence the* Non-native support in third-party wallets… . the reason I would buy a Trezor is, or course, to own my own keys
-So in the event the coins I bought could be saved my in Trezor with the help of a 3rd party, will I be the solo owner of the keys for this crypto?

If I may push my luck…would someone knowledgeable in crypto tell me if , in the case of Pologon, Casper, ARweare . if they could all be safe in a Trezor ( and I’m the sole owner of the keys)

thank you for your time and expertise.
stef.

Hi @herbeapuce,

general information on various types of supported coins can be found in this video: Supported coins in Trezor

for ARweave (AR) it is a definite no as ARweave uses its own network which is not supported in Trezor devices. The same applies to the Casper Network (CSPR).

On the other hand, the Polygon network is supported in Trezor devices. However, the Polygon network is not natively supported in Trezor Suite. It means you need to use 3rd party wallet such as MetaMask to be able to see and manage MATIC on the Polygon network send to the ETH address generated on your Trezor.

You can find information on how to connect Trezor to MetaMask here: How to use Trezor with MetaMask

Remember, you need to connect ETH address that you want to use for sending the funds (in step “Select an Account”)

Information on how to add the Polygon network to MetaMask can be found here: How to use EVM compatible chains with Trezor (Matic, Avax)