Opensea and MetaMask will not allow signing of transactions to place items for sale that are stored in my Trezor wallet

Hi I can’t Sell my NFT’s on Trezor it keeps showing “You declined the action in your wallet.” It already cost me a huge amount of gas fee. How can you help me?

it is MM issue related to EIP712 which they have to implement, already discussed in this topic and on the forum.

It is not restricted to Polygon. I have been trying to list something on Ethereum. Plus when i checked the branch you posted, it says it’s been merged so the changes must be up, right?

Shouldn’t Trezor be following up with MM to get this up and running ASAP? This delay is literally costing Trezor holders money.

it has been discussed here, Trezor supports eip712, we do not develop 3rd party apps, ask MM support on their forum: https://community.metamask.io/

edit: updates should be rolled out soon

What do we do for desktop?

Any idea of when we can see the changes on our Chrome extension? Do we need to do anything like clear cache?

browser extension is updated automatically, if you want to know when, you have to ask MM

Do you know if there is a thread I can follow from MM community forum on this topic?

1 Like

@accidentalsport - is it working for you now?

Nope, still not working @forgi

Hi @pavel - reading your response here and wondering if you can help. So before knowing much of this, I did set up a Trezor account in my MM and transferred some NFT’s. Do you have any updates or resources to simply help me get these NFT’s out of this account and back into an account that I can use to interact with Opensea and MM? Thanks for any updated resources you can provide.

Its almost 2 weeks, this is really slow development. People are losing money. I dont blame trezor they already do their part, its metamask now.

@here the update from MM is still not implemented

i got the exactly same problem

Does anyone who has access to post topics in the Metamask channel post the question on when this PR will be merged and released to production:

@ABcrypto you should use their forum https://community.metamask.io/, Github is for developers

hello? I see that like me, others also have the same problem every time I try to sell my NFT in opensea using etherium network, it automatically declines after clicking the sign button. There is no confirmation or whatsoever. I already paid for the one-time gas fee for listing NFTs and I can’t afford to transfer it to a new wallet and have to pay again for the one-time gas fee for listing again since it’s a new wallet. help us. :frowning:

I commented on the Github PR and they looked at it and merged it

It should be working now. I was just able to list an item successfully.

Still not working for me. I get a blank white screen when I try to list. Have cleared cash, rebooted, etc, but no luck. Also can’t use collab.join to verify holdings on certain projects. Anything else I need to do to get the update working?