No aparece ADA como criptomoneda compatible en trezor T

Hola,
después de configurar mi trezor correctamente no me aparece la criptomoneda ADA.
Por favor me puede decir alguien por qué sucede esto??
llevo días intentando de ver la manera de solucionarlo y no la encuentro!!

Hola @Agus,

Sorry, I don’t speak Spanish, but Google translate tells me you said:

After configuring my trezor correctly, the cryptocurrency ADA does not appear.
Please can someone tell me why this happens ??
I’ve been trying for days to figure out a way to fix it and I can’t find it!

I’m sorry, but Trezor doesn’t support ADA yet. It’s on the roadmap to be implemented later though.
See List of supported coins & tokens.

How did you transfer ADA to Trezor? Did you use the Ethereum Network?
Did you transfer ADA as ERC-20 tokens?

Hola, muchas gracias, si, es correcto.
El Modelo Trezor T si que es compatible, o al menos así lo indica en lista de monedas y tokens compatible, de hecho lo compré por esta razón…
no he enviado ninguna moneda ADA a la billetera trezor T ya que no me aparecía como tal
al no ser un token rc20 no lo envié a una cuenta no compatible.
estoy un poco defraudado con la compra si aún no es compatible con esta moneda.

1 Like

Hello, thank you very much, yes, that is correct.
The Trezor Model T is compatible, or at least it is indicated in the list of compatible coins and tokens, in fact I bought it for this reason …
I have not sent any ADA coins to the trezor T wallet as it did not appear to me as such
As it is not an rc20 token, I did not send it to an unsupported account.
I am a bit disappointed with the purchase if it does not support this coin yet.

Sorry, you are correct. I should’ve said that ADA is supported through the use of a third part wallet - either use AdaLite or Yoroi. Did you use one of these when you transferred the ADA to your Trezor?

Conecté el trezor T a Adalite y tranferí alguna moneda a esta billetera pero entiendo que esta billetera es una billetera caliente aunque esté manejada desde mi trezor por lo que no considero que tenga mis ADA en trezor T esperaba que saliera el icono de mi billetera Trezor T pero no fué así.

I connected the trezor T to Adalite and transferred some currency to this wallet but I understand that this wallet is a hot wallet even though it is managed from my trezor so I do not consider that I have my ADAs in trezor T I expected the icon of my Trezor T wallet to appear but it was not like that.

If you used AdaLite then I’m pretty sure they are transferred correctly to your Trezor, but since Trezor don’t support them directly the Trezor wallet probably cannot see them until ADA is supported through a Firmware update in the future. Also see here. It should be possible to use AdaLite to access your ADA on the Trezor, once you connect the Trezor device to AdaLite.

ok,
entonces es normal que ni se vean ni se contabilicen en el portafolio, es así?

espero que pronto sea la actualización , Muchas gracias!

ok,
then it is normal that they are neither seen nor accounted for in the portfolio, is that correct?

I hope the update will be soon, Thank you very much!

I think it’s normal that they aren’t seen in your Trezor wallet (neither in https://wallet.trezor.io nor in Trezor Suite for web or Trezor Suite Desktop version), but they may be visible/usable through your AdaLite account, once you connect your Trezor to AdaLite. However, I cannot say for sure how this works since I don’t use AdaLite myself. I’d guess you have to ask AdaLite support about how you connect Trezor to them, if you are unsure about this.

Also note that this forum has a Other languages category, which may be simpler to use another time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Agus

Please see following thread (I believe that it will shed some light on your issue):

PS: I have moved this thread to Other language category.

Me paso exactamente igual, al momento de comprar informan que es compatible con la moneda, y con muchas otras pero aquí buscando respuestas al parecer no es asi :frowning:

@MIkecol Model T supports ADA, and now directly in Suite…

Hola, tienen que tener la última actualización de trezor suite, a mi tampoco me aparecía pero tengo que decir que yo solo la instale en Linux. Me refiero a la actualización de marzo (si no me equivoco) de 2022, entonces ya podía agregar ADA