New Trezor customer portal is live! 🔥

Thank forgi, I’ll try it out. :+1:

I’d like to raise this again (the post I’m replying to). I originally created a separate thread with my post, which was merged with another thread, which got merged with this thread. I’m afraid it might get overlooked.

And it’s quite important, because now it’s impossible to verify the signatures of Trezor Suite binaries.

1 Like

Also on the site https://suite.trezor.io/ the link “How to verify and run on Linux”, which points to https://wiki.trezor.io/Apps:Trezor_Suite#How_to_run also gives error 404.

1 Like

Hey @etam, thanks for this :+1: We will fix this asap.

1 Like

Hi @forgi,

I tried out the Dark Reader extention for Chrome and it works great on most sites I’ve tried, but doesn’t work in Google Docs, which is a page I use every day and several times a day. To make it worse, the Dark Reader extention interferes with the dark mode extention I use for Google Docs, even if only one of them are active for Google Docs, so I can’t have both enabled in the browser at the same time …

About implementing a dark mode for Trezor’s home page, it’s a quite simple task. It involves setting a user cookie (personally I prefer not using cookies but instead save this in the user’s customer record) with a boolean status toggle variable called, for instance, DarkMode. If it’s set True (1) by the user, simply switch to a dark theme when the user enter the site, else it’s False (0) and unset and will show the normal/standard mode.

In the main stylesheet, declare a few classes. Simplified mockup example:

.all-themes {                         // common style in all themes
  font-family: 'Orbitron', Arial;
  font-style: normal;
  font-weight: 400;
}

.standard-theme {
  background-color = white;
  color = black;
}

.dark-theme {
  background-color = black;
  color = white;
}

It’s easy to switch between these on the fly by using Javascipt, when the user change theme.

1 Like

Heii team @kolin @zapla @forgi

I have been experiencing some difiulties in searching the support/learn tab on the new portal, it usually has been taking longer to load searches and the page scales up or down depends on the mood.

Using brave and firefox

This also happens with the forum page (using discourse hub IOS)

Ps: continue without dm/pm messaging option.

Lets keep improving
:muscle:

Hey @rimaS,
Thanks for letting us know. Do you still experience slow loading of search results?

@kolin hi there.

I can confirm for now it is running smoothly. And also the searches don’t crank up.

Thanks have a bice one

:ok_hand:

@rimaS good to hear. Let me know if the issue happens again. Thank you!

Heiii @kolin and team hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

One question: Trezor used to offer bundle pack s, I don’t see this on the new portal…:sleepy:
You won’t have this type of offer?

Hey @rimaS,

I wish you all the best in 2023!

I am checking with our sales team and will let you know.

1 Like

Happy New Year and all the best in 2023 to you and all at SatoshiLabs, @kolin! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hey @rimaS,

Bundles will be available in a few weeks. The development team is still polishing and testing this feature to ensure it works seamlessly.

1 Like

Hey @Petosiris,

Thank you and all the best in 2023!

1 Like

I had to uninstall the Dark Reader extension @forgi, because I found out that it was the cause of my browser kneeling to a halt. Browser tabs became unresponsive and just loading indefinately with a spinning wheel, while Windows reported “This program is not responding. [Wait] or [Exit]”. I tried Dark Reader in several different browsers.

A post was split to a new topic: Missing download link