Need step by step binance bnb to trezor

I am a beginner user of Trezor Safe 3.

Initially I withdrew BNB from my Binance account to transfer to my Trezor Safe 3.

status has been declared complete. according to the picture below. However, why doesn’t it appear in my assets on Trezor?

Please help me

1 Like

Hello @ryantega,

Please note that only the Ethereum mainnet is natively supported in Trezor Suite. However, you have transferred tokens issued on the BSC network.

There is no reason to worry, your funds are not lost. BSC is one of the EVM-compatible networks that are supported by the firmware of all Trezor models.

As stated before, EVM networks are not natively supported in the Trezor Suite interface because of the backend server that is being used.

So in order to access tokens withdrawn on these networks and to be able to manage them, a third-party wallet such as MetaMask has to be used.

You can find information on how to connect Trezor to MetaMask in this article:

You must connect the address with its funds in the “Select an account” step.

When you get your Trezor connected to MetaMask, the next step is to set up a custom network, you can find how in this video:

When you successfully do all the steps, you will be able to see and manage your BNB tokens.

1 Like

My Dear @dk_SL
Thank you for your help. Metamask, can it be replaced with TrustWallet? because I am more familiar with using it

I am afraid that won’t be possible. Trust wallet does not support connecting the Trezor device with it.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.