My ETH balance is 0. Why ? (However, my BTC account is OK)

As I remembered, I have some Eth in my Trezor account few months ago. But, today, I checked it. The Eth user interface is new and redirected to MEM. I did export my public key as instruction on web page. My ETH balance is 0. Why ? (However, my BTC account is OK)(I have written down that Eth address before. I check that address on https://etherscan.io/ and I can see the balance is not 0. )

Same exact issue.
This is Trezors fault.
They haven’t designed the system to be user friendly.
Never ever use a Trezor.

Tkx reply. So, what can we do now ? I cannot control my wallet now.

Tks for reply. But, that may not be the same as my case. I will put more info.

More detail info. : I have some Eth in my Trezor account few months ago. But, today, I checked it. The user interface is new and I select redirected to MEM. I select “Ethereum” in step2. click “unlock wallet”. click “allow once for this session”. I didnot click “Update my firmware”. click “Export” . enter password. in Step 3. I keep on clicking “next”, I cannot find my address in the list on that page. How can I get my wallet control back?

Can you see the address 0xbcbbfa84248c…3339c8 when you connect your device to Trezor Suite ?

Tkx. I never use Suite. I will try later on. Where can I find user manual for Suite ?

that might be the issue. If you have previously used only beta wallet and Next wallet to managing operations with your ETH funds. Please note that those wallets has already been canceled and redirected to Trezor Suite (user manual available here). And wallet.trezor.io (that is slowly being deprecated as well) does not natively support ETH.

more info in following article:

Tkx for the help. I can see my Eth wallet wallet in “standard wallet” section but Btc wallet in hidden wallet section now in Suite. Why ? more question : I have to use Suite in the future, did I ? Is there any thing I need to do now? Or, I can just keep on use Trezor without any changing ?

No worries, we’re happy to help :wink:

I suggest you to learn more about the Passphrase feature if you are not familiar yet.
Also this article is very informative so please have a look:

Please note that Passphrase feature is enabled in Trezor Suite by default so one can easily create hidden wallet and might have problems to enter this hidden wallet afterwards (by entering exactly the same input) as some users are not familiar enough with this feature, typos happens all the time and we tend to forget sometimes…

However using this extra safety feature is optional and you can easily turn it off in Suite’s setting and use the default wallet only.

Regarding your second set of questions:

As both of the cryptocurrencies you have mentioned are natively supported by Trezor Suite interface you should be fine just using Trezor Suite however if you want to use more advanced features such as e.g. Coin Control or you want to manage operations with coins that are not natively supported by Trezor interface, feel free to use any suitable 3rd party app