My ARB tokens have not transferred over to my Trezor One?

Hello guys! I have a question; I saw that Trezor One supports the ARB tokens and I tried transfering my ARB tokens from my ByBit account over to my Trezor. But there was a problem I guess? To be fair, to transfer my tokes I used the bridge Arbitirum One and not ERC20 (it also was not listed as an option). I also had added the ARB token to my Trezor One but now all of my extra added tokens have dissappeard (which is fine because I had no sum on it) but I also cannot add any new tokens to my Ethereum token?

I want to know if I will recieve my ARB tokens on Trezor or if I can somehow can get them back?

Hello @sedojj ,

Please note that only the Ethereum mainnet is natively supported in Trezor Suite. However, you have transferred tokens issued on the Arbitrum network.

There is no reason to worry, your funds are not lost. Arbitrum is one of the EVM-compatible networks that are supported by the firmware of all Trezor models.

Often these networks are used to mistakenly withdraw from exchanges as transactions on such networks are much faster and cheaper.

As stated before, EVM networks are not natively supported in the Trezor Suite interface because of the backend server that is being used.

So in order to access tokens withdrawn on these networks and to be able to manage them, a third-party wallet such as MetaMask has to be used.

You can find information on how to connect Trezor to MetaMask in this article:

You must connect the address with its funds in the “Select an account” step.

When you get your Trezor connected to MetaMask, the next step is to set up a custom network, you can find how in this video:

When you get the network added to the Metamask, the last step is to add the token contract, otherwise, it won’t be recognized.

The contract address is: 0x912ce59144191c1204e64559fe8253a0e49e6548

The native token on this network is ETH. It is the token used for gas fees.

When you add the contract, you will see your ARB tokens.

When you successfully do all the steps, you will be able to access and manage your ARB tokens.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 44 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.