Missing Tezos on my Trezor-T

Hi There,
I connected my Trezor-T the other day after not having it connected since November 2020, there was a new firmware update and also a new version of the Trezor Suite that I had to download.

This resulted in resetting (formatting) my Trezor-T, which wasnt a major issue because I recovered it with my Recovery Seed successfully.

The only issue that I have is that my Tezos coins are missing, all the other coins reappeared with no issues, any ideas please?

I can see them on Blockchain at TzStats.

Hi @Turbotim,

Tezos (XTZ) is supported in Trezor Model T. However, it is not natively supported in Trezor Suite. To see and manage your XTZ you need to use 3rd party wallet https://briskett.app/.

Make sure to use supported browsers with 3rd party wallets (Chrome or Firefox). You will also need Trezor Bridge communication protocol installed if you want to use Briskett wallet with Firefox. If you’re going to use Chrome, the bundled communication protocol (WebUSB) will be used to ensure communication between browser and Trezor device.

Hi @radekP ,
Thanks a lot for this, I managed to get my Tezos via Briskett as you described, much appreciated.

1 Like