Missing funds after transfer

I am having the same exact problem.
I am a new user Trezor T user.
I created an ETH and BTC account and transferred funds to each.
The account transaction ledger showed the funds received in each account.
I closed the application and turned off my computer.

When I logged back in to my Trezor suite an hour later, both the BTC and ETH accounts showed zero balances and no transactions. How do I fill out a help ticket?

1 Like

@juud Hi, the ticket you referred to has been answered more that two months ago

@chuck3 please fill up this form and include TxIDs of the transactions mentioned and get back to me here with a ticket ID (it will be in the subject of confirmation email you will receive).

can you help me just now i send etherium to my ronin adress but i send its to my 2nd trezor ronin account but it did not come how can i get it again

1 Like

Hi @baldotrez60 did you use Ronin bridge in order to send tokens to your Ronin account ?

Hello MichalZ,

Thank you for your reply. The problem however is still not solved. I added Native Segwit account but my funds still don’t show.

What to do?

You could try this. It’s worth a try. :slight_smile:

Hi Chuck, please, we have the same problem. Have you solved this problem yet? And if you solved it, please how? Thank you, Jan

Hi Michal, please, I have tha same problem. I succesfully trasferred my savings to the Trezor and after closing and opening the wallet I don’t see anything. My ticket ID is 101888 but I wrote it in czech language, so I hope somebody there will able to answered to me =(

thank you for providing your ticket ID @jansmolik33
we will answer your ticket ASAP
However I am afraid that there is nothing we can do on our side as this is most definitely related to lost/forgotten passphrase

Hello Jans, The cause of my problem was that I misspelled my passphrase when I originally typed it in. So evertime I opened up my wallet and typed in what was supposed to be my passphrase, all I saw was an empty wallet with no balance and no transaction history. It freaked me out. I didn’t know what to do.

I don’t know your beliefs, but I’m a christian and I prayed John 14:26 “But the Comforter, who is the Holy Ghost whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” After that prayer, I tried again. This time I misspelled my passphrase again: exactly the way I misspelled my passphrase when I originally created it. There was my wallet with my funds and my transaction history.

So I immediately transferred my funds back to coinbase and I have my funds now.

My lesson learned from this is be super, super careful on passphrases. Once my Trezor wallet was empty and I verified my funds in coinbase, I started over and was much more careful.

3 Likes

Luke 7:50 “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.” And don’t mess up with your passphrase again.

Good to hear you solved it, @chuck3. It’s true that you have to be careful when you use the Passphrase feature, as you have discovered. Please do yourself a favor and write it down on a piece of paper or similar (metal) and keep it safe for future use!

1 Like

Yep. So true. Thanks RPU

This past weekend, I moved some of my crypto from my Exodus wallet to my Trezor. This was a new Trezor that had been set up and just had the firmware update installed. The transfer went through just fine and I can see my balance on my Exodus wallet. However, when I go to my Trezor Suite, it shows a balance of $0.

Ticket ID: 102575

Please help me…

If I may ask, how did you resolve your issue?

thank you for providing your Ticket ID, we will answer you ASAP.

Thank you for responding, Sir. I reached out to Exodus, but that got me nowhere. They were not equipped to help resolve this issue. Anything you can do will be greatly appreciated!

@qsn We’ve just replied to your ticket, please check your mailbox.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can’t send ERC20 token from Trezor

Hello,

I transferred my H.ex tokens from my m.metamask wallet into my T@rezo wallet . I knew the transfer happened because I actually saw them on theT@rezor dashboard. However, two days later I logged into my T@rezor w.alle.t and not only were my H.ex not there but after doing some investigating I saw that were transferred out of my T@rezor by an anonymous address and then sent to the H.ex blockchain… which is where they remain.

Is there anything that I can do to get them back?