May 12: Trezor Model One firmware and Trezor Suite updates May 2021

Trezor Model One firmware and Trezor Suite updates May 2021

A new firmware update has been released for the Trezor Model One. No firmware update will be released for the Trezor Model T this month. To download and install the new Trezor Model One firmware simply open the Trezor Suite desktop app and follow on-screen instructions or visit the Trezor Wallet interface with your Trezor device connected, and click on the firmware update prompt which appears at the top… read more.

My trezor one (has version 1.9.1).
If I upgrade to 1.10 (from Trezor Suite), can I still use Trezor Wallet? or will I just

have to use the Trezor Suite.

What happens is that Trezor suite is not in Spanish yet.

I await your prompt reply.
Thanks

Hi,

you can update your firmware without any worries. You will be able to use Trezor Wallet after the update. Just make sure you have your seed available when doing the firmware update if anything goes wrong.

hi, i am using a trezor model T, why do i still see a popup asking me to update my filmware ?
this is what it shows after i click “update now”

Hi,

I am not sure if I understand correctly. Are you having an issue with the update when following the instructions? Are you stucked during this step once you disconnect your device?

no i was just cautious because i thought the firmware update is only for trezor ONE but im using trezor T , and i am paranoid about rebooting my trezor T because according to the instructions in the update i need to prepare my seed phrases, so i want to make sure it is not a scam

Hi, 2.3.6 is the latest available version for Model T (you can always check the latest version and the changelog in our documentation at Firmware changelog - Trezor Wiki) so it seems to be all good in terms of the available version. Is it possible that you were on the previous version until now?

okay thanks!! yes i was in the previous version 2.3.5 all along. all’s good, i upgraded, thanks