Lots metawallet token from Trezor Wallet

Scratching my head with I haven’t connected to my trezor account for a few months. I connected now and my metawallet tokens/account is gone i still see my tokens on bsscan. How can i get my tokens back?

Hi @LuONE1,

if you see your tokens on bscscan.com it means you used BSC (Binance Smart Chain) to transfer these tokens to your address. BSC is not supported in Trezor Suite, which means that you need to use 3rd party app compatible with the Trezor device and which also supports BSC. You can use for example MetaMask. Information on how to connect Trezor to MetaMask can be found here: How to use Trezor with MetaMask - YouTube

You need to connect address that includes your tokens.

In the next step, you need to add the BSC to MetaMask. Please visit https://chainlist.org/ (make sure to use this link, there are several scam links on the web), find “Binance Smart Chain Mainnet”, and select “Add to MetaMask” and “Aprove” and “Switch network”.

You can also find the process (with a different network though) in this video: How to use EVM compatible chains with Trezor - YouTube

You should be able to see your BNB then. If you have any other tokens, you need to import them to MetaMask using their contract addresses which can be found on bscscan.com.