Litecoin Error : Cannot read slice out of bounds

I recently converted some BTC into LTC a few days ago and now I can’t re convert it back into BTC or any other coin and I can not send the LTC out of my trezor one wallet.
This is the error that keeps coming up - Transaction signing error: Cannot read slice out of bounds

Hi, it has been fixed in new Suite version, please update it.

I have the same problem. Suite version is new. Model T.
This is the error that keeps coming up - Transaction signing error: Cannot read slice out of bounds

为什么不回复我提出的问题?进入钱包看不到资产

the question has been answered above, update your suite, it has been fixed in the new version.

ALso, use English on the forum, please.

I have v.22.12.1 installed. I also cannot send litecoin via the web, Transaction signing error: Cannot read slice out of bounds. help me

@alex220472 @try66666 if you are still having issues, please provide some transaction IDs of these LTC incoming transactions or the Xpub of the account.

I sent litecoin in conjunction with Exodus. Problem solved.

1 Like

I have error sending Litecoin back to Binance. Same issue, saying “Transaction signing error: Cannot read slice out of bounds”. Help me please. I have Trezor one

I tried to send my litecoin from trezor to exodus but I still have the same problem saying “Transaction signing error: Cannot read slice out of bounds”. How did you do yours? Is there a different way you send it than just using the exodus litecoin address?

See post 2 above and try the advice specified there.

Hi sir! Yes, I tried it already. Firmware and suite is up to date already and restarted my computer a couple of times. It still shows the same error.
Also, I tried sending small amounts and still not working.
Thanks for answering my concern :heart:

I can receive Litecoin to my Trezor One wallet using Suite but I cannot send it back to a different wallet.
I also sent Litecoin to my exodus wallet from binance and send it back to binance and it worked. I am only having problems when sending litecoin from trezor to any wallet I have.
I tried to receive and send other coin to my trezor, specifically Bitcoincash and I had no problem. I am only having problem with Litecoin.

Trezor suite updated to the latest version. The Firmware of the device Trezor One is updated to the latest version as well.
Hoping for your help on this. First time encountered this problem.

Ticket ID: 163240

Please wait for a reply from Community support on your

ticket ID: 163240

@AJP make sure your device is up to date, provide and Xpub of your LTC account to the ticket you opened

I sent the Xpub of my LTC in the ticket. There was a problem viewing images. I was sending images to see what error si popping up when I try to send Litecoin to different wallet.

And yes, my device is up to date.

Mine was fixed. I downloaded the old version of Trezor Suite (v22.11.1). Thank you!

1 Like