3. Followed the link to load Trezor Bridge
  4. Error message “Trezor Bridge is not running”
  5. Clicked “Trezor Bridge status page”
  6. Message :
    This site can’t be reached

127.0.0.1 refused to connect.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I have tried everything everything that I know from enabling popups to trying to download treasure bridge directly. Likely a very simple solution. Any suggestions other than pitching the chromebook?

Trezor Bridge is not compatible with Chromebook.

please look at the following instead: [INFO] Trezor stuck in bootloader mode during firmware update

I tried your suggestion to use the wallet to go into boot loader mode. The device stayed on the Welcome screen and when I clicked the “check for devices” box it displayed “Trezor - Paired. Selecting the device and hitting connect just closed the box without any action.

Well, that is unfortunate. This should have worked - after you click Connect, the website should register the Trezor and guide you through setup.

Unfortunately, there is not much else you can try. As I stated, Trezor Bridge is incompatible with Chromebooks; the Suite app has a known bug with the “incorrect state”; and trying the old Web Wallet didn’t work for you.

It seems you will need to do the first-time setup on a PC or a Mac, where you can install Trezor Bridge.