Issue when trying to buy crypto using Trezor suite- The confirmation page seems to be frozen

I was trying to buy some crypto using Trezor Suite. (ETH and BTC)
First I compare the offers.
Second I select the one I want, in my case, bank transfer
Third, I accept the message screen
Then I receive a “Confirm in Trezor” message that opens a popup, at the same time you have to confirm in your device, but the pop up screen never dissapear and you cannot continue the transaction.

Does anybody know what is happening? The application is updated and also the windows version. I use Chrome.

thanks for the feedback and support.

Hi @Elio

Please make sure that you have allowed popup windows.
Also, try using different browser (Firefox).

Hi everyone.

recently ive been having this problem where i can no longer by any Bitcoin or LTC through the Trezor Suite app on desktop. The problem didnt start until about a month or so ago.

I dont know what the issue is. i tried uninstalling Trezor Suite and reinstalling. still wont work.
I tried formatting the Trezor Model One what i have and even after recovering the account, still cant buy. everything works perfectly until i get to the page where you select the receive account. The “Confirm on Trezor” button decides to no longer work.

At this point I dont know what to do. is this a hardware issue now and maybe my Trezor is internally damaged? Its driving me nuts. at least if i knew it was broken i can replace the wallet. Im scared to even use the wallet as a storage now because i dont know if ill be able to even move my BTC/LTC after.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @rkhan,

I would like to put your mind at ease, your Trezor device is not damaged. This issue is connected to the current version of Trezor Suite.

We are aware of this issue and it should be fixed in the next release of Trezor Suite. If you need to use the buy feature before the next version is released, you can use the previous version of Trezor Suite (v23.7.2) where this issue does not occur. This version can be downloaded at Release v23.7.2 · trezor/trezor-suite · GitHub

1 Like

thank you my brother i really appreciate it. was this issue announced of Twitter or anything? i tried searching around the internet but couldnt find anything recent on google. if there was a thread or app that announces the issues with new updates then i would very much like to know.

fortunately i was able to buy my crypto a different way and still purchase my counter strike investments at the price i wanted so im not too too upset. Is there a timeline for when the next trezor update will be available?

lastly, if the buy page on the app isnt working currently thats fine. but is the rest of the apps function working? i am terrified that if i transfer crypto to my wallet, it might not make it or i wont be able to send crypto until the app updates.

new updates are always announced at https://trezor.io/learn/c/product-updates and also on this forum in the Announcements category

The next version of Trezor Suite should be released yesterday (if everything goes according to plan).

I would like to put your mind at ease, other features are working fine and there are no problems.