Is this box tampered with?

I’m not sure if this is a manufacturing issue or this is tampered with, please advise. The plastic shrink wrap was intact, I removed it. I have not opened the box due to the fishy looking corner/seal with scrape marks. The seal appears folded back on itself and there are scrape marks where it would have been.

Hi @feynmansum1
This is most probably manufacturing issue and the device is definitely legit and safe to use.
(you will see how hard it would be to open the box without leaving any sign of damage when you open it yourself).

Apart from the physical tamper-evident hologram, our devices also use software safeguards against tampering. The device firmware and bootloader are signed by SatoshiLabs, and these signatures are checked whenever you start the device. The Trezor device will warn you if the signatures are invalid.

Most important, we dispatch all of our devices without preinstalled firmware. Therefore your can conveniently check that there isn’t any preinstalled malicious firmware.

MichalZ, thank you for your advice, I will open it further and report back any relevant findings.