I want to add trezor to two existing different wallets but

When I received my trezor, I successfully added it to my existing Ronin wallet by using the recover wallet option (the “dummy” account method) so I didn’t have to transfer any asset. But now I want to do the same thing with my existing metamask wallet, my problem is that I don’t know where to start, maybe wipe my trezor so I can see the create wallet / recover wallet start menu? or is there other ways? Help please, thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I suggest you start here:

Please note that Trezor connected through Metamask with Ronin is a minefield and I’d advice you not to do it until you’re sure about what you’re doing.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your info & advice, maybe the best thing I can do is nothing hehe, anyway I have small $ amount and two NFT’s there wich maybe aren’t even supported by trezor, take care friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem, happy to be of help. Read and learn everything you can about Metamask, Ronin and Trezor first, especially seeds and advanced features like Passphrase, before you get your own feet wet. :slight_smile:

And no, NFTs aren’t supported in Trezor, so please don’t try to store them there, although they can work with a Trezor connected Ronin account (I hear others say) - if you manage to connect and set it up correctly. Then Ronin will supposedly use Trezor as an authorization device only for Axie NFTs and not actually move them to your Trezor.

1 Like