I think I screwed-up! Please help...Transferred small amount of DOGE from Biance to Trezor ONE - using MetaMask

I’ve transferred a small amount of DOGE from Binance to Trezor ONE - using MetaMask (MM), but instead of setting up DOGE in MetaMask, as I was connecting to my Trezor, I’ve set-up it as a BNB!!!
I can see a Hardware account in MM, but it does not have any DOGE!!! Binance said the transfer was successful!, but I have no DOGE coins in my BNB Hardware trezor account!

Is it a lost case? or is there a way to retrieve my DOGE?

Thank you guys!

Pete

trezor does not support BNB chain .
how small amount is of you doge transfer?

what network did you use when sending funds from Binance ?
Have you by any chance sent it as BEP20 tokens/ are you able to look up the Tx on https://bscscan.com/ ?

@zapla - Michal, It’s a few hundred dollars. I’m not sure if I’ve sent it as BEP20 or not, but I’m 100% sure that I’ve used BSC network. I’m fairly new to this, but yes, I can see my tx on bsc scan and under tokens transferred it says “Binance-Peg Dogecoin token”

The latest development is now when I go to MetaMask and check the balance on the Trezor address where I’ve sent the coins, I can see 0 BNB, but if I click on “swap from” and select DOGE, I can see my coins, except that I don’t know how to retrieve them as doge coins.

Thanks in advance for any help you can lend in…

try to either set the custom RPC on Metamask as shown below and access the address where you have previously sent your tokens:

It should be set as following:

Once it’s done, you need to add a custom token by copy-pasting its contract address to be listed in your account.

Or alternatively you can use MEW instead and just choose BSC network from drop down menu when accessing desired address.

@zapla Thanks Michal! Those steps are exactly what I’ve done (in fact twice already), so now when I go to MetaMask, I can see that I have 1 BNB coin, which I’ve successfully transferred to Trezor 4 and I can also see Trezor 1, where I’ve transferred my doge (it was set exactly the same way as in procedure) BUT its says 0 BNB (see my eariler post)!

I don’t know what to do now… Are you saying to go through that procedure one more time and create another Trezor x (hardware)? Then what? what contract address are you referring to? where can I find that address for my doge coins? I’m confused :frowning: Thanks!

Have you tried adding custom token ?
Click on import tokens (see picture below) and try to add following contract address: 0xba2ae424d960c26247dd6c32edc70b295c744c43

Got it! Thank you so much for your help and patience Michal!

perfect! no worries, I’m happy to help :wink:

just for future reference you can find contract address of every BEP20 token on bsc scan: