I sent DOGE to eth wallet

Hello, I got confused when copying the wallet address and sent from binance to trezor DOGE-eth address
I have lost my DOGE or is there anything I can do to get them back?
There were not many but I would like to get them back
Thanks

In such case, I am afraid your coins are lost for good, unfortunately.

It’s impossible to send Doge to Ethereum address. What most likely happened is that you chose BSC as your network, and you sent a Doge-pegged token.

Enter the Ethereum address on https://bscscan.com/ and see if your balance comes up.

If yes, your Doge might be recoverable by using Metamask.

3 Likes

I missed you mentioned Binance. In such case, you should be able to recover your funds as @matejcik suggests.

See more; https://forum.trezor.io/t/metamask-bsc-trezor-one/579/2

Once you successfully set up the Binance Smart Chain, add a custom token to get your Binance-Peg Dogecoin Token listed by using its contract address: 0xba2ae424d960c26247dd6c32edc70b295c744c43. Then you can keep your tokens there, or if you are willing to transfer these, you need to send some BNB to the same address where your BEP20 tokens are to use it as Gas.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. I see the doge pegged token on bscscan but dont know how to send to metamask.

Actually, you don’t want to send anything to MetaMask. If you sent your tokens to an address generated by Trezor, all you need to do is to:

1. set up the BSC network
  2. access the address to which you sent your tokens
  3. add a custom contract address to get your tokens listed
2 Likes

Thanks, I got the doges on metamask (connected by trezor)
I can’t send to binance and I do not seen them on trezor suite.
Any tips to both things?
Thanks again

Assuming, you successfully completed these steps:

Now, continue with this:

Then, you can send your BEP20 token (Binance-Peg Dogecoin Token) to Binance if you wish.

You cannot send it to Trezor Suite, though. First, Trezor Suite doesn’t generate its own wallet, it’s always a wallet generated by Trezor. Second, Trezor Suite doesn’t support BSC network at all.

Thanks again and sorry if my english is not very good.
My problem is on meta there are no conversion rate available and do not know what numbers to put.I have 0.009 bnb too

@matejcik i set up the BSC network and i added the token of my doge to my account in metamask, but than i am lost. can you send som screens how to do it ?

Hi @Leo_amstaff How far have you gotten? Do you see the DOGE-pegged tokens in your Metamask wallet? If yes and you want to move the tokens away, now you just have to send some BNB to the same address where your DOGE-pegged tokens are, to use them as Gas.