I dont see my wallet address (MetaMask)

However i now have a different question.

If i enable passphrase in trezor suit again will it again screw up next time i open metamask? Should i experiment or does someone else know? thanks

Hi @Alex
You can access your default wallet even if the passphrase feature is enabled.

If you enter an empty passphrase (no passphrase at all), the device will proceed exactly as if the passphrase feature had not been activated at all, and generate a wallet from your recovery seed stored on the device.

So how do you find your Trezor address in the list because every address in list starts with 0x and on trezor account the address starts with bc so hth do I connect it?

@GentleTouchPowr

You are mixing different type of accounts (cryptocurrencies).
There is Ethereum with address format starting with 0x…
and Bitcoin with address format starting bc1… (sometimes also 1 or 3)

Please see following articles for more information:

I have the same problem i can’t connect and i can’t find the old metamask address that is connected in my trezor 1 i tried everything i update all my trezor,metamask,i even reformat my trezor and input my seed phrase again i’m very dissapointed all of my assets are in my metamask wallet that is connected to trezor for the “security” but i think trezor make it worst

I have the same problem i can’t connect and i can’t find the old metamask address that is connected in my trezor 1 i tried everything i update all my trezor,metamask,i even reformat my trezor and input my seed phrase again i’m very dissapointed all of my assets are in my metamask wallet that is connected to trezor for the “security” but i think trezor make it worst

If you can’t access desired address (you don’t see it among the addresses offered to you to export when connecting to 3rd party app) then you are accessing different wallet most probably because you are using different passphrase as stated so many times (not only) here on the forum…

i’m sure i’m accessing the same meta mask account because i can access and i can see my assets on the “main” meta mask account but when i’m trying to connect the account that is connected to trezor i can’t find it please help me

I don’t doubt that you are accessing wrong meta mask account.
But default Metamask accout and Trezor Metamask account are two different things:

Once you initialize MetaMask wallet, there is a default account created (the red one in the picture). If you wish to use it, then you need to keep your MetaMask seed phrase to recover and access this account whenever needed. This account is not a part of Trezor wallet.

On the contrary, there are Trezor accounts (the yellow and the blue one in the picture). These are Trezor generated accounts and can be recovered / you can spend from them only by using Trezor recovery seed and passphrase (if enabled and used).

Have you generated the address you are trying to access now in Standard (default) or Hidden (passphrase protected) Trezor wallet ?

I transferred $SHIB from my public metamask address to my Trezor connected metamask address. This address is the address shown in metamask under the Trezor connected account. The token is not showing up. When i load up the Trezor suite i notice that the address is different then the Trezor connected metamask address. Is there anyway to recover those tokens?

please see what’s been posted above

I’m sorry i still don’t understand. I sent my $SHIB tokens to my Trezor 1(yellow) account on MM from my Account 1(red) on MM. I understand now that $SHIB is on BSC and doesn’t show up in the BSC Trezor 1 account. But i was able to add the $SHIB token on the Eth network on Trezor 1(yellow) account. Balance is 0. Also i don’t know how to view or add the Trezor 1(yellow) address from MM on the Trezor suite.

could you please look into your inbox and PM me your TxID ? thank you

Thank you,
Are you able to see following address in Metamask ?: 0x3055…66f122d
Also are you sure you have the custom network setting for BSC?
It should be set as following:

Once it’s done, you need to add a custom token by copy-pasting its contract address to be listed in your account.

You do not add this address to Trezor Suite, if you are using same seed and passphrase (if enabled and used) the addresses are matching because they are derived from same seed and passphrase.

yes i’m able to see that address (0x3055…66f122d)
I also have the correct BSC network.
I also added the token under the BSC network, however it doesn’t auto populate the token like it normally would under the BSC network. Strange enough tho, it did auto populate under the Eth network which is unusual.
Either way i still don’t see the tokens that were sent to this address (0x3055…66f122d).

Please try to access your address in MEW choosing BSC network as well:

Trezor recovery seed doesn’t work to recovery the wallet.

did you solved the issue? I don’t know what to do with that, i tried everything

1 Like

From what I see, I created my account without a passphrase, although it confuses me because I thought I had generated the same with my passphrase, but I think it was the first and that implies that there is no way to recover it? because I see that a different one is always generated and the one that I had created never appears. I also clarify that first I had a metamask with a trezor which was located correctly, but I created another trezor in another metamask and that one was possibly generated without a passphrase and I don’t know if there is any way to recover it.

@Nahuelksx

Every account is derived from the unique combination of recovery seed and passphrase. And if you want to access the same wallet repeatedly (in order to access its accounts, addresses), you have to enter exactly the same combination of recovery seed and passphrase (if used).

In case you want to access the wallet which is not protected by passphrase, simply leave it blank.

That is expected behavior as mistyping the passphrase will generate a completely new wallet. There is no such thing as an “incorrect passphrase”, so whatever you provide as your input will be used in the process of deriving a wallet.

that can mean only that you are not using the same seed or entering the same passphrase (or both).