I dont see my wallet address (MetaMask)

So there is no way for them to appear?

he only option is to send the assests to the wallet “created” by trezor?

I haven’t slept all night until now … could you text me on priv? I would be very grateful … I have a similar problem.

@zapla above text is for u

I transferred all the tokens to the wallet like in the left picture (0x9c5D41a3B301eC60b3f731A2986Bb0d8C49A536d) … Moreover, I was able to make transactions from this wallet yesterday, one only, but it was possible (ID bsc : 0x2b10834df1b8410b85df68a95a0ef87b62bf60997a628dc649e778c4f8ea8075) I did not have any password when setting up the trezor wallet. I haven’t slept since yesterday, I have transferred almost all my fortune there … Please help me, how can I access this? In the new browser, when I connect trezor, this address cannot be seen. Thank you in advance…

1 Like

I can see my tokens here… but I can’t do anything with them …

Hello.
I want to import my account to a new laptop and can’t do it, can anyone help?

How can you generate the address to which the metamask is attached and on which all our tokens are? I can’t do that. I have never created a password when setting up an account, and there is no ETH on the standard wallet and I cannot do anything with these tokens on MetaMask (I cannot confirm with the trezor). I would be very grateful for your help…

Please don’t cross-post, @Cris. You already have several posts here. Stick to this thread please.

inexpressive this is a forum, sorry. You could help me? @Petosiris

@Cris we talked about this in the ticket. Greyed out address is already added to your MM, that is not an issue. In the other post you said you transferred on Polygon network and you also have BSC.

You cannot mix chains, you have to use one. In your screen you are on ETH.

Thank u for your massage.
You do not understand me. I transferred each token to the appropriate string on the trezor. To transfer USDT from polygon to BSC network, I used the bridge, confirmed the PIN, confirmed the fee on the trainer and it crashed. I can’t do anything now, I don’t see the ETH in my trezor account, I haven’t changed anything. Since I have traded from trezer to the basic metamask pot, why can’t I do anything now? He throws me out of every transaction, as if Trezor had a mistake, I never had any hidden wallets. I can’t do anything with these MM tokens secured with Trezor. I give the PIN on the transaction and disconnects me. I am asking for help :frowning:

dont use the bridge, they are not reliable. I suggest to try another way, use the exchange. Then transfer back on the chain you want.

Also, I suggest checking if your seed is correct in MM (settings, device, check backup) and then just reinstall MM and start over because it is just getting more confusing.

Friend, understand that there is nothing I can do. I cannot send any token from this wallet, neither to the stock exchange nor to another wallet.

Yesterday, I connected the MM trainer for the first time and only for the first time (and only time) I was able to send tokens to another wallet using a PIN. Each subsequent attempt is unsuccessful, I enter the PIN, click enter and the window closes with the metamask, then when I open MetaMask, information appears - the transaction is canceled.

I try to import the account in another browser but cannot see this wallet. Let me repeat clearly - I HAVE NO HIDDEN WALLET, yesterday I used everything without a password and the transaction went through, and now it looks like the trezor cannot connect to this wallet.

What other information should I provide for someone to help me?

1 Like

I connected trezor with metamask*

Please, click on the failed transaction and send me the ID. Remember that you need BNB on your account to pay the fees.

If it did, there is no reason it would not work again. I understand you do not have hidden wallet, that is fine.

1 Like

It is not possible to check the transaction ID - it is not highlighted as if it did not happen at all because the trezor disconnects …

Please see below: the only time I managed to send 1 ORN token yesterday, it was the first transaction to check if everything works, only after this transaction I sent all the assets to the metamask account … I sent it because I made a trial transaction and it worked :frowning:

It says on your screenshot: click to copy the ID.

Friend … I can’t click on it, it’s kind of unavailable. I hover the mouse and nothing.

what about, view on explorer above?

As I said, I suggest starting over, but in the ticket you said you do not see the correct address in Suite either, so it might be the issue of incorrect seed.

I could say the same that the seeds are bad, but I did one transaction (I gave the ID), after this transaction I did not change anything, still the same account, still the same trezor, still the same metamask. I can’t remove or reconnect metamask because I will lose my last chance to get these tokens … I never had a password, seeedy couldn’t change themselves …

1 Like