I cant see my crypto in my hidden wallet. The total assats are zero, without any sign of transactions

I can not see my crypto in my hidden wallet. The total assats are zero, without any sign of transactions. Can someone please advise. It looks like ive been hacked.

1 Like

you are using wrong passphrase, please search the forum before posting, many posts here ion this issue.

probably not I have the same problem

@ojggail itā€™s because you have the same problem that it most certainly is a different Passphrase you are entering and that gives you access to a new empty wallet, just follow forgi advice

I have the same problem. 0 funds in Trezor T. firmware 2.6.4, W11, Version 24.3.2.
But in my old W10 computer with Trezor Suite 23.11.5 I see everything.

Please do not say that I ā€œusing wrong passphraseā€, this is stupid. There is a problem with Trezor Suite.

Expecting quick(light speed) solution from you.

Thank you.

so in BOTH VERSIONS of trezor suite, go to ETH account and press ā€˜receiveā€™
Then authenticate the address on the trezor T.
Copy the address(es) onto a text file.
Compare the 2 addresses.

Do the addresses for ETH match ?

1 Like

Yes, the address are the same.

I discovered the problem: I moved from one computer to new one. In the new one, in Trezor Suite, in hidden wallet I didnā€™t select any coin. So Trezor Suite did not discoveredĀ“them automatically.

When I added an existing coins in my Trezor T, they appear on Trezor Suite.

Thank you for your help.

are you using the trezor app

make a fresh note of your seed and passphrase
make sure they work

just to be safe

Yeah, you always need to activate the coins you have in your wallet. Always check this on a new PC: check if all the coins you have are enabled first and then check your password.

1 Like