How to Recover Trezor Ronin wallet?

how to recover my trezor ronin wallet address ronin:e1c5dedcb053b44204d4650ab8734e0071d9e2ef
i remove the trezor wallet in my ronin wallet, then i uninstall and re install the ronin wallet. then when i will connect in my trezor wallet, the said ronin address wallet is not on the 1-50 generated ronin address wallet.

I choose the number 1 ronin address: ronin:e1c5dedcb053b44204d4650ab8734e0071d9e2ef.
but when i connect to the trezor wallet again. the ronin address is gone in 1-50

BTW im new owner of trezor one

Hi @paulo_angelo04
If you are not able to access your account (e.g. after reinstalling Ronin wallet extension or using different browser) then it is most probably related to passphrase feature as well.

Mistyping the passphrase will generate a completely new wallet. There is no such thing as an “incorrect passphrase”, so whatever you provide as your input will be used in the process of deriving a wallet and its accounts.

Because of this feature it is crucial to enter exactly the same input in order to access he same wallet including the same accounts having the same addresses in the same order. The public-key cryptography ensures it generates always the same result.

So after entering valid passphrase you will be prompted to choose desired account to import.

Please note that there is a limit of accounts you can import into Ronin from your Trezor.

This limit is 50 accounts however if you would be in a need of using more accounts you can simply create another hidden wallet (enter different passphrase) and you’ll be able to choose among another 50 accounts.

more information in following thread/post:

hi paulo_angelo04
did you find the solution?
i also have the same problem

I met the same problem.
The passphrase was set, but the address was not found when I connect hardware wallet made from Ronin to Trezor again.

in order to access the same address previously created in hidden wallet you have to enter exactly the same passphrase as you did in the first place (when originally created the wallet).
Please note that it is case sensitive so even capital letter or one space or character off and you access totally different wallet.

I entered the same passphrase that I initially entered.
I entered the same passphrase on the authentication web page and confirmed that it looked the same on Trezor. (no space, no case sensitive… just simple a word)
Already, login to Axie Marketplace using the same passphrase has been successful. But suddenly it doesn’t work.
There was no address in the address list when adding a new hardware wellet with the same passphrase

i’m encountering the same problem here, same passphrase same everything yet the that single wallet is gone from the list. now if its our fault the whole list would be brand new. not only 1 wallet would be singled out to be gone. please advise thank you

Same issue i’m having… can you guys talk to sky mavis for us? Seems that sky mavis has been ignoring this issue

When I tried to add a new Lonin address using the same passphrase, I first created my address (0xb30b8170…)I couldn’t find 8f10 in the list of addresses offered ot export.

same here… in my case my 2nd hardware account… i bought trezor thinking my axies would be safe as it is very expensive to own own, 2 days later 5 of my axies we’re gone

that is not possible as all addresses are derived from the recovery seed and passphrase (if enabled and used) so when you enter this formula - combination of seed and passphrase, the public-key cryptography ensures it generates always the same result:
It always generates the same wallet including the same accounts having the same addresses in the same order.
However if you change only one ASCII character when typing your passphrase (or you will use same passphrase with different seed), you will access completely different wallet with different accounts and addresses…

Im having same problem I cannot access my existing ronin account under trezor, I use my usual pass phrase but my existing account is not there anymore please help me. Its either I forgot my pass phrase or my trezor got reset

sir what if we forgot our pass phrase I use standard wallet there should be a way to retrieve it please help us.

Two adults checked it and proceeded. It was not another keyword, but a very simple five-letter text. The text entered in the authentication window and the text shown in Trezor were all the same.
And I entered the same passphrase and used it successfully. By the way, this situation where the passphrase does not work is really embarrassing.

It is not possible that all users have the same problem of error in phrase, unfortunately I have to join the group of people affected by a problem that you refuse to acknowledge by blaming us, I already tried everything and I have not been able to solve it, in my case I always use copy and paste to avoid errors, I created six more accounts with the same phrase and all these did appear, only one to top it off, the most important never appeared like the one you say, and yet they do not give a solution, as it is possible that having the trezor and seed phrase there is no way to solve a supposed problem of phrase error, that is, we have to resign ourselves to losing our assets

It is not possible that all users have the same problem of error in phrase, unfortunately I have to join the group of people affected by a problem that you refuse to acknowledge by blaming us, I already tried everything and I have not been able to solve it, in my case I always use copy and paste to avoid errors, I created six more accounts with the same phrase and all these did appear, only one to top it off, the most important never appeared like the one you say, and yet they do not give a solution, as it is possible that having the trezor and seed phrase there is no way to solve a supposed problem phrase error, that is, we have to resign ourselves to losing our assets it does not make sense to invest in this technology
which is supposed to protect us and instead hijacks our assets we demand a solution

Hi @zield

Please note that since there are potentially hundreds of thousands users out there using this feature without any issue it is very possible that a few dozen users have the same passphrase of not being able to access the same wallet repeatedly because they are mistyping the passphrase.

Also, could you please be more specific about the fact that only one account in your hidden wallet does not appear ? If I understood correctly do you say that you were able to access few previously created accounts except one in the same wallet ?

Hi

I try like this it’s work for me.

1. I remove some account in ronin wallet (I alreay copy address ronin:xxxxx)
  2. just Connect Hardware Wallet
  3. Just click connet wallet
  4. Ctrl + F like my image you will find your account before the continue
    Done

I hope it usefull for you