How many Trezors can be used on 1 computer?

Hey, ive just installed my 3rd Trezor and its having problems running all 3 at the same time on the desktop App. Theres always 1 thats disconnected. When I installed number 3 I did have to disconnect 1 trezor to allow it to install. Would be great to know if there is away around it. Obvs need all 3 running all the time on one 1 device… TIA

Hi @GenZCrypto, Trezor Suite is technically unable to see multiple Trezors at once. All the wallets can be remembered in Trezor Suite, but only one device (representing one wallet) can be connected at a time.

Hi @GenZCrypto please disregard my previous reply, there was a miscommunication on our part and having multipled devices connected at a same time is possible.

First of all, are all your devices up to date with firmware? If not, please update them all to the latest version.

What version of Trezor Suite application you are using? Try to reset the application, you can find the reset button in Trezor Suite - Settings (cogwheel) - Application - App storage/Reset app.
Then connect your Trezor devices one by one if all of them are recognized.

If you are still having troubles with that, please try it in the web version of Trezor Suite https://suite.trezor.io/web/

Ok to clarify, how would I connect in Trezor suite to a different Trezor hardware wallet after disconnecting from my current Trezor wallet? I want to setup my second Trezor wallet with tokens that I am staking.
TIA

You just plug the Trezor into your PC. There are no special steps.

But when I do that it connects to trezio website and wants to download Trezor suite again. How do I get my existing Trezor suite to recognize the new Trezor wallet?

no, Trezor device doesn’t have the capability to connect to a website.

What I think is happening is, you plug in the Trezor, a pop-up appears and you click the pop-up, which takes you to the Trezor website.

(interestingly, it’s actually the Chrome browser showing this pop-up. close Chrome, no pop-up)

… anyway, you’re also allowed to ignore the pop-up.

1. Open Suite
  2. plug in Trezor
  3. ignore pop-up
  4. wait for instructions displayed inside Suite

I use a laptop PC with trezor suite. I have an old and a new trezor wallet. I want to send crypto from one to the new wallet in the Trezor suite on my PC to the new wallet because old wallet seed may be compromised. can I plug in both my new and old trezor wallets (model one and safe3 ) , sign in to one and then copy the send address to clipboard, then open second trezor wallet in the suite app to paste the address to the receive in order to send crypto from old wallet to the new wallet in the suite?

Hi @trezordwight,

I can confirm that you can do it this way. However, make sure not to mix the wallets that you have opened in Trezor Suite. I can recommend naming your wallets for clarity (for example “old” and “new”).

I can also recommend checking this article, where moving of funds to a new wallet backed up by a new recovery seed is described: https://trezor.io/learn/a/move-crypto-to-a-wallet-with-a-new-seed
(you can follow section “You have multiple Trezor devices available”)

Is it possible to connect 2 Model Ts to the same computer and use the Trezor suite to move assets from one to the other?

yes.

(unfortunately the forum doesn’t let me post just the word “yes”, so here’s more letters)