How do I create a User Profile? You cannot create a profile manually at this time

How do I create a User Profile?
You cannot create a profile manually at this time.

why why????

为什么不能注册官方网站的账号呢?现在不能用邮箱登陆官网?

说实话,我也不知道 :rofl:我是真的不知道,不然在群里就告诉你了

而且现在不能登陆官网,那要怎么办呢??我要怎样才能补足金额呢??

我的订单时FDENc6aQbwgVAstHannp8JYdhU51tU

@niuge you cannot create a profile on shop, and it is not needed.

You can place an order without registration.

But I got an email and the order was cancelled

Did you already pay for your order, but it got canceled? This can happen for various reasons:

Insufficient amount
The service you used to send the cryptocurrency payment deducted fees from the final amount (exchange services typically do this) and we received an insufficient amount. You’ll need to contact our support team to request a refund.

Unconfirmed transaction
It’s possible that you sent a cryptocurrency payment transaction with a low transaction fee, and it has not been confirmed. Please check the payment and create another order, if necessary.

Paid after timeout
Confirmo has a 15-minute time limit for holding the exchange rate for bitcoins. It is not recommended to pay from exchange accounts and wallets that offer low fees. If the transaction is later accepted, you will need to contact our support team and request a refund.

Credit card payment blocked
Your credit card payment might have been blocked by your bank. You should check with your bank to see if the payment was processed.

I paid with LTC If you can’t log in now, how can you make up the amount?

I paid with LTC, but the amount paid may be insufficient due to the falling price of LTC. What should I do?

I paid with ltc, but the amount paid may be insufficient due to the falling price of ltc, what should I do?

I can’t log in with my email now, and I can’t view my order information

This is the content of the email I received

@niuge your order is processing

Thank you so much。。。

A post was merged into an existing topic: Paid after timeout