How can I Import To Ronin more than 50 accounts

Hi. I bought a Trezor one few days ago.

I’m Having a Mistake because In my Ronin Wallet I have 65 Accounts, When i try to import the Ronnin accounts from Trezor just appear 50 accounts.

The next button is disabled.

Who can help me with this?, thanks.

Hi @Cryptobrand there is a limit of accounts you can import into Ronin from your Trezor.

This limit is 50 accounts however if you would be in a need of using more accounts you can simply create another hidden wallet (enter different passphrase) and you’ll be able to choose among another 50 accounts.

Hello Michalz, there is a ETA for more than 50 ronin account at trezor?
thx.

Hi @Mariuda

You can get another set of 50 fresh addresses anytime by creating new hidden wallet.

In order to create new wallet you have to enable passphrase feature in Trezor Suite setting (however this feature should be enabled by default).

So after exporting your public keys:

You will be prompted to enter a passphrase:

Once the passphrase feature is activated on the device, you can provide any input of your choosing and it will be used to generate a completely new wallet and each wallet will offer you another set of 50 addresses to export.

To access this hidden wallet repeatedly, you will have to use the exact same passphrase in combination with the recovery seed on the device.

Note that mistyping the passphrase will generate a completely new wallet. There is no such thing as an “incorrect passphrase”, so whatever you provide as your input will be used in the process of deriving a wallet.

1 Like

Did this issue get resolved?

I dont have 50 wallets to import, yet Trezor is giving me 50 wallets to import - none of them seem my own one - same problem as I think you have above…

I only want to connect my own wallet…

Hi @chrissyt1978

I assume that you are talking about accounts/addresses to import not wallets as accounts and addresses are nested in the wallet.
As it is described above, if you run out of unused addresses and you need some more, you can simply create new hidden wallet by entering different passphrase and you will get set of another 50 fresh addresses you can choose from.

If you are not able to find the address you have previously used, you are most probably entering different passphrase. This issue has been already described here several times :wink:

It seems the wallets are already nested in the Trezor. Its a new Trezor hence I would have expected no wallets to be in there… so I’m confused that 50 wallets already exist… (and I bought it direct from Trezor last week)

Hi chrissyt1978
You can create several wallets in Trezor - as many code “Phrases” as you yourself create, the same number of separate wallets you will have. Each wallet will have 50 addresses. For example, you have created three separate “Phrases” (sea, city, star) then you will have 3 wallets x 50 addresses = 150 addresses. You can transfer coins to each address. For example, one address will have 3 coins, another address will have 100 coins, and so on.
Regards, Robert

1 Like

those are not wallet but addresses.
Please note that every address, account and wallet is derived from your recovery seed.
The address derivation is as follow:

Recovery seedAccount private keyPrivate keyPublic key → Address

If different seed and/or a different passphrase is used then the private key differs as well and different wallet, accounts and addresses will be generated.

For more information regarding hierarchical deterministic wallets please see following article: