He perdido mis ETH al enviarlos a Kucoin

Hola.
Necesito vuestra ayuda, hice una transacción envié mis ETH a el exchange Kucoin.
Y me salía que se estaba tramitando. Al día siguiente que es hoy accedí a mi Wallet y la transacción no sale registrada es como que si se hubiese borrado y mis fondos tampoco aparece.
Necesito vuestra ayuda, no se que pudo haber pasado.

Hi @Byron
If there is no transaction history then you are accessing wrong wallet most probably because of the passphrase feature.
Did you send tokens from Standard or Hidden (passphrase protected) wallet ?

Hola
Envié mis ETH desde una billetera estándar. No tengo una billetera oculta.
Ese mismo día hice 3 transacciones 2 a Binance y 1 a Kucoin .
La ultima transaccion enviada a Kucoin… en mi wallet trezor salia pendiente hasta ayer.
Hoy no sale registrado… Al inverstigar por Etherscan la he encontrado y sale que esta pendiente en none 2

Que seria lo más optimo esperar o cancelar la transacción … en caso de cancelar como es el proceso.

If your transaction is pending for too long, it is possible to replace it with a new transaction.

The easiest way to do this is by sending a 0 ETH transaction to your own address with the same nonce and a higher gas price. This will cancel out your first transaction.

There is no guarantee this will work, nor that it will work every time. You may end up sending two transactions if you don’t follow the process carefully, and even then there is no guarantee.

Or if you are nnot in a rush you can just wait it out…

En caso de que haga la opción de reemplazarla y se haga todo bien . Mis ETH se reflejaran en mi wallet de manera automatica?
Muchísimas gracias!

Hola @zapla ya han pasado 5 días y la transacción sigue igual.
Quiero cancelar la transacción me he informado y se como hacerlo pero mediante trezor no!
Con el simple hecho de poner el valor de 0 ETH me sale que el monton es insuficiente!
Me harías un gran favor si me ayudas.
Gracias de antemano!

Hi @Byron

I suggest you to use Metamask for this kind of transaction (as Suite won’t let you send Tx with 0 value nor you’ll be able to set the nonce).

So first look up the transaction and find it’s nonce. You should see the nonce on etherscan.io under transaction details.

Then open your wallet with Metamask (it supports the Trezor). Make sure you choose the correct address. Send 0 ETH to yourself, set Nonce to the same value the stuck transaction has (you have to have customize Tx nonce feature on, you can do that in advance settings). Make sure gas-price is high enough. Then sign the transaction with your Trezor.
This should cancel the stuck transaction (but not the transactions you sent afterwards).