Having an issue accessing my wallet and confirming transactions after adding to metamask

Well I had the same issue and my NFTs and ETH are locked up in that wallet for 1 month now.

I selected a hidden wallet with the same passphrase, but scrolled and clicked “next page” on the list of wallets instead of using the first wallet which matched my hidden wallet in trezor suite.

I tried several passphrases and having no luck so far. Pretty sure I know the passphrase but the wallet still doesn’t show up when I scroll thru list. It holds .6 ETH.

Try using https://findeth.io/ connect your wallet, enter your passphrase and enter the wallet address to search for. If not found, disconnect trezor and try again with another passphrase.

My issue was I copied and pasted my seedphrase instead of using a passphrase.

Hello Pirus1982
Just saw your reply that you were successfull in restoring your problem.
May you have a look at my own similar problem I am currently facing Link to my Trezor Case

Thank you!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Having issues with comfirming transaction (doesn’t showing) after connecting MetaMask with Trezor

Same thing happen to me. When I set up my Trezor, I didn’t know what a hidden wallet was. I would never have chosen that option, by fear of doing something wrong.

Moreover, if you enter a passphrase, you have to confirm it on your device. There is no way I would type something then confirming on my device and not write that down.

Impossible

Good morning, I have a problem with my trezor linked to the metamask … next step, link my trezor to my wallet in metamask (finished in 3DC9) in ACC1 … then link the trezor again to another wallet in another metamask account (finished in Deb5) and by rookie mistake I reselected ACC1 in the trezor. The problem now is that from wallet 1 (finished in 3DC9) I can see my balances but I cannot make any type of transaction, because when signing, the operation is checked or rejected. I REPEAT I am new to this I know I should have put the ACC2 for the second wallet but I was wrong and now I am desperate to regain control in my wallet 1 (3DC9) … can someone help me to do it ?? Thank you.

@NicolasCesar i was having that type of error

Hi @NicolasCesar
As already mentioned above:

In other words you have to use exactly the same combination of seed (your device) and passphrase as you did when you created that account in the first place in order to spend from it repeatedly.

Hi @Pirus1982

I’m having the same issue. My metamask is connected to trezor but my trezor suite is not showing that address and shows another. I’m desperate.

I don’t remember setting up a passphrase, i’m nearly certain I didn’t. But when I attempt transactions i’m prompted to passphrase. I then opened trezor suite and disabled passphrase, which stopped it from asking me for passphrase when attempting transaction from metamas but now the page just closes when I click confirm. The wallet trezor suite shows for ETH is different than my Metamask wallet connected to trezor. No clue what I can do. I have trezor recovery seed and pin only. and I have metamask recovery seed but since that account is connected to trezor, I don’t have a metamask private seed for that account address. Would greatly appreciate any help. Would pay for a zoom call if you can trouble shoot this with me. let me know please.

@gochaita
If you really set a passphrase by mistake, and choose an address in the hidden wallet to become the eth address of your MM wallet, then you can only find control over that address if you remember what the passphrase is.

that’s the thing I’m certain I didn’t set the passphrase for that wallet. I can’t even find the wallet on findeth.io

@gochaita
try here
https://etherscan.io/tokens
can it be found here ?

yes, of course, it shows the correct balances. I can view the address on metamask.

@gochaita
If you can be sure that you have not set a passphrase, then please install a new MM wallet on another browser, connect to trezor, the passphrase position is blank, and then you can see your eth address in the address options Is one of them.
If your address is not included in the selection, then you must have used a passphrase.

just to be clear. You’re saying to create a totally new metamask on a new browser and then connect the same trezor to a metamask account address there.

you’re not saying to restore my existing metamask on that new browser correct?

yes
and then connect the same trezor to the new MM.
Just like your initial steps to create a trezor-MM wallet.
If you can find the eth address you are using in the alternate address without setting a passphrase, then it means that you are not using a passphrase.
If you can’t find it, it means you accidentally set a passphrase.

im looking but not seeing it. i’ve checked 160 addresses so far. do you know how many appear in this “select an account” ?

@gochaita
The addresses should appear in order. If the address you chose originally was on the first page, it will appear again on the first page.

damn, it’s not there then.

so the trezor recovery seed is useless if you set a passphrase?

@gochaita
The passphrase is equivalent to your additional recovery seed.
Please try your most frequently used password. In the pop-up window when MM-trezor wallet is set up, people often habitually enter their most commonly used passwords.