FTM (Fantom) tokens not showing in Trezor

I sent FTM (Fantom) tokens from Kucoin to Trezor, using the Fantom network and also the Ethereum network. the FTM tokens I sent using the Fantom network, are not showing in my Trezor. However, the FTM tokens I sent via the Ethereum network do show in my Trezor. How do I get the FTM tokens sent over Fantom network to be visible in Trezor? and if I can’t see them, how to I send them OUT of my Trezor later?

Dear @MonsterplayAus,

you can see FTM ERC20 tokens (which you sent via the ETH network) in Trezor Suite as all ERC20 tokens are natively supported in Trezor Suite. Information on how to use ERC20 tokens can be found in this video: How to use ERC20 tokens in Trezor Suite. - YouTube

Fantom (FTM) sent via the Fantom network is so-called EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) and it is not natively supported in Trezor Suite. To be able to use these FTM with Trezor, you need to use 3rd party app MetaMask. Information on how to connect your Trezor to MetaMask can be found here: How to use Trezor with MetaMask - YouTube

After you connect the ETH address with FTM to MetaMask you need to add the desired EVM chain. General information on how to add an EVM to MetaMask can be found here: How to use EVM compatible chains with Trezor - YouTube
(the Polygon is used as an example in this video, you need to search and add “Fantom Opera” for FTM on chainlist.org)

You will be able to manage FTM sent via the Fantom network to your ETH address in MetaMask then.

1 Like