I updated my firmware last night on my Trezor 1 and it is causing access issues.
- Basically, I noticed that my always-on account was only displaying BTC and not my ETH in the total.
- I attempted to plug in my Trezor as usual, insert the pin and noticed that I could not view my accounts.
- As set out in the forums I reset the hardware and used my seed to reboot the device.
- Upon reboot I was not able to see any funds whatsoever.
The background is that when I first created my wallet, I used a “blank” passphrase. In other words my seed was used and I have this recorded, but my original passphrase was no passphrase…
I have been using my Trezor this way since I created my wallet but then the firmware upgrade might have changed this because I have tried the following reboots:
- Seed + no passphrase option loaded - not my wallet
- Seed + passphrase option loaded: but no words included in the login for passphrase - not my wallet
- Seed + passphrase option loaded: but ‘’" and " " tried on two seperate occasions.
I feel as though the issue is I originally loaded the passphrase + seed with no actual word for a passphrase. Now for some reason I cannot find my wallet. Can someone please help me as this is dire… really scared.
Is it possible that the firmware upgrade has somehow changes the input for “empty” passphrases routing? HELP