Failed Update 22.2.3 to 22.3.2

Hello, been using Trezor suite 22.2.3 and doing fine. Tried to update to 22.3.2 and after the update the suite stays the same version 22.2.3. I am not a computer genius on my Mac, is it as simple as I need a different alias icon to run the new version 22.3.2? In other words, do I just need a new icon to run the new updated version? if so how to do that? Much appreciated.

1 Like

Actually you can uninstall and then reinstall the new version.
Doing this, however, means that you need to reset the suite to remember all hidden wallets.

1 Like

OK. Sounds interesting. Can I run BOTH version at the same time, or one open one close alternating?
22.2.3 and 22.3.2.
Thanks

1 Like

Does anyone know if I can run both version of trezor suite at the same time? Version 22.2.3 and 22.3.2?

1 Like

just uninstall the old one and install latest one, please

1 Like

This doesn’t seem to work on the same system. You can do it with a virtual machine.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

So I’m ready to remove trezor suite 22.2.3 on my mac however, I don’t see any uninstall feature. Do I need to open a terminal windows and execute a command? If so what command? Trying to install 22.3.2 over 22.2.3 has not worked. Thank you for the instructions to remove 22.2.3.

1 Like

@Moury https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202235

1 Like