Ethereum sent to HECO chain

Thank you very much for your reply. I will try it like this !

One more question please… I have HT bought in my Houbi and I am ready to withdraw it to my trezor wallet (i.e. to the same address to pay the gas). The address was ETH account in Trezor. So I would send HT to this ETH wallet and Trezor will be able to work with HT under ETH wallet? If not, I will be able to find these HT in Metamask to pay for gas?

Sorry for a stupid question, but I am a total newbie. Thank you in advance for your reply.

You must send the HT to the same addres where your stuck tokens are. This is to pay for gas fees for transferring the tokens out.

This will have no effect on whether Trezor sees the tokens in your Ethereum wallet.

You said that you successfully connected to the HECO chain via Metamask. If that’s the case, you will need to use Metamask to send the tokens out.

“no conversion rate available” is not a critical error, it only means that Metamask can’t show you the amount in fiat.
“insufficient balance of gas” is however a critical error, you can’t send out the tokens without gas. By sending HT, you are adding the gas you need.

1 Like

Excellent! It worked, money back in Huobi and ready to send to Trezor as ETH.

Problem solved, thank you very much, sir! :+1:

3 Likes

Hi @Kal82 @matejcik
I am facing same issue. Can you guide me step by step how to do it. I have transferred HT from my metamask to my wallet on ETH address but nothing happen. Normally how much time does it to reflect? … Still can you guide me through steps.

@SyedAliNaqvi
what chain does Huobi Token stored in your metamask ?
is it in your matamask eth wallet ?
if it used heco chain , it can be send to trezor suite

@BtcLtc
Ok. My situation is bit more weird. but this channel is my only hope where i found same situation like mine.
Here you Go:
I transferred ETH from Gate.io to my Coinbase Wallet by using Heco Chain Network. Now i have not received my ETH to my Coinbase Wallet as they don’t support Heco Network. Now i tried above steps to Transfer HT from my Gate.io to same ETH wallet address using Heco Network again to release Txn and also i sent HT from metamask to same ETH address but in both the Cases wallet haven’t received any HT or ETH. I really need help from you guys to guide me through this.
When i open my transaction under HRC-20 token with token named “Heco-Peg ETH Token”.
Am not getting anything and struggling a lot

@SyedAliNaqvi
no matter what you transfer make sure both sides use the same chain , or you may lose your coin .
ask gate if they can help with some money .
why did you use heco chain to do things that erc20 chain can do ?

@SyedAliNaqvi
send “Heco-Peg ETH Token” back to gate.io . it’s your eth in heco chain

@BtcLtc I used heco chain network because of low transaction Fees but realized mistake later on that ETH is now stuck never reached any wallet.

Can you guide me how shall i do it. Because i can only see this "Heco-Peg ETH Token” in transaction detail not in wallet or anywhere else. Don’t know how to send it back to gate.io.

@SyedAliNaqvi
Ask the customer service of the gate if they can get it back for a fee. If they can’t get it back, then the eth on the Huobi chain will be lost.
Sometimes, I would rather spend a high fee to avoid the loss of principal.
Always understand what exchanges, what wallets, what kinds of coins and what kinds of chains are supported. Otherwise, no matter how much the profit is, it may be lost in vain.

@BtcLtc I have recovered my ETH with the above process took me while but definitely big thanks to you for guiding it through. And as we say “Lesson Learnt” with Huobi experience :slight_smile: … Wishing you and your loved ones wonderful Holiday season!

@SyedAliNaqvi
happy to be helpful

hi there i am facing similar situation, however i transferred SHIB coins to FTX instead using heco network
i tried using HT as gas fees to transfer to the same address but it went right through to my FTX account
I contacted HUOBI as they mentioned that the transaction is successful
what should i do

Hello,

i sent some ethereum from gate.io to my wallet, but nothing happened. The transaction is successful according to hecoinfo.com , but my wallet is still empty. Is there a problem with HECO chain transaction?

What should i do now please?

Thank you in advance

@AbeiAta
what wallet do you use ? metamask-trezor or trezor suite ?

i used Trust wallet. i tried adding the heco token to my trust wallet but to no avail

I suggest you use metamask wallet to retrieve your assets.
The process is similar to adding bsc chain, but you need to add Huobi chain

i don’t know how to go about it. i am new to crypto so i can’t really find my way around

Hi, I did something similar. I sent usdt from hotbit to bybit but selected the heco chain instead of erc20. Bybit said they would look into it but couldn’t promise anything and I had a couple questions for you about what you did?

You first sent huobi tokens to the same address you originally sent it to?
How did this allow you to send your tokens back if coinbase didn’t support it in the first place?
Did it just automatically return it?

Thanks for your help