ETH Transfer with BEP20 (BinanceTR) can't be seen in my Trezor Model T

are you sure that you are entering the same wallet/address?
If you have generated your receiving address in Trezor interface it was derived from your private key so in order to access the same address you need to pair Metamask wallet with Trezor and export public keys (don’t use standalone wallet). Also, do you use passphrase feature?

1 Like

Yesterday, I used Trezor’s ETH QR code, but I have not enter any Trezor or Binance wallet/adress to MetaMask: I just customize a BSC network and added ETH to the list by contract address [0x2170ed0880ac9a755fd29b2688956bd959f933f8].

I use passphrase both on MetaMask, it’s been a long thread but I’d be so glad if you help me to solve this, I feel like we are getting close :slight_smile:

Now I paired my Trezor and MetaMask:

no worries man, we will get there :wink:

the beginning of address on the screenshot you provided is not matching receiving address from TxID URL so you are still entering wrong acount/address (I reckon you are still in MetaMask default wallet)

Please try to navigate to that colored bubble in right up corner (make sure you are in BNS network and ETH token is added - contract address 0x2170ed0880ac9a755fd29b2688956bd959f933f8 ) then click on connect hardware wallet > choose Trezor (make sure that it’s plugged and unlocked) > export your public keys > choose the desired account - the one starting 0x25 should be listed there, if it is unlock it and you will be able to access your coins.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @zapla now I can see my coins :star_struck:
Now, all I have to send this ETH, to my Trezor.
Since I’ve paired MetaMask and Trezor, is there any easy way to transfer?
Or should I swap some ETH for BNB and just send it to my Trezor with a gas price?

you are very welcome. I am glad your issue has been resolved.

However you still have Binance pegged ETH which is issued on Binance smart chain so you can’t just transfer it to different network such as Ethereum blockchain.

The only option would be to send it back to Binance exchange (BNB required as gas) and then transfer it again from there using desired network (Ethereum blockchain).

For more information have a look at the following link:
How to Recover Crypto Transferred to the Wrong Network on Binance | Binance Academy .

3 Likes

Hello @zapla it’s me again :sweat:

I transfered some BNB’s to my Trezor1 Acc on MetaWallet (for gas price)

This is how I tried to send ETH to my Binance:

But it’s failed, it says “No keyring found for the requested account” in the first try and whenever I try again it just acting like nothing happened.

I guess I’m missing a point, what shall I do?

Kind regards

Hi @bsoysal

It seems, it’s a known MetaMask issue, already discovered, probably not fixed yet. See in detail ALERT: No keyring found for the requested account. · Issue #6207 · MetaMask/metamask-extension · GitHub

Anyway, please try restarting/reinstalling/updating MetaMask extension, installing/running MetaMask within both Chrome and Firefox, updating your browsers, and avoid using Trezor device with multiple apps/tabs at a time.

2 Likes

Hi - I am having the same issue but I cant seem to resolve this and going round in circles.
This is the transaction Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

Can anyone help me out as I have tried all the steps already?. Many thanks

that is a different issue you did not use BEP20, please see here:

Thanks I kind of understand, however is there a way i can recover this and send it back or view it in my trezor?

Hi Support, I am still chasing this ETH canm ypu help?
Thanks I kind of understand, however is there a way i can recover this and send it back or view it in my trezor?

@Revone what are you trying to recover? Your ETH is on your Trezor address, please follow the manual to see it.

IF you don’t want to use 3rd party app nad want to see it in Suite then you need to ask your exchange to send you a normal transaction (not internal).

Transfered brise from kucoin and it never showed up. Kucoin support says it went trough. How do i find my coins.

@chouck731 pair your Trezor with Metamask and add BSC as per instructions in this thread, then click Import token and add this address: 0x8FFf93E810a2eDaaFc326eDEE51071DA9d398E83

A post was split to a new topic: ETH transfer BEP20

Hello MichalZ! First of all, happy new year!

I am facing the exact same issue that our friend @bsoysal had in the past. I Sent some ETH and some MANA to my trezor one using the BEP20 network yesterday, and it never reached my Trezor. I did some research and found this forum.

I followed all the steps, added the custom BSC network to metamask, added the ETH and MANA tokens, respectively 0x2170ed0880ac9a755fd29b2688956bd959f933f8 and 0xD99349E5B186288909C59d1298499Ae7b2B70c3e (also tried the 0xeE1D419e687412B932d578154f477443526B9373 for the MANA) and still see myself with 0 everywhere. I tried to connect my trezor to metamask but all the addresses displayed 0.00000, I went down to the 600th address and they were all the same. I feel like i’m very close to finding my “lost” eth and mana. Any help is appreciated!

Hi @lucasbda1

Are you able to access desired address (where you have previously sent your funds to?)
In other words, did you send your tokens to 0xe98…de21 ?

Also, please try adding the following token contract address: 0x26433c8127d9b4e9B71Eaa15111DF99Ea2EeB2f8

Hi @lucasbda1,

In addition to what MichalZ said, you must connect Metamask (MM) to your Trezor. The screenshot you posted shows that you look in a native MM account, not in your Trezor wallet.

I sent some ETH to my Trezor WHITE through the Bep20 Network from Binance and they never arrived. It’s not much but I would like to get them back.
What I can do?
From already thank you very much!

Hi @sofde2024,

As mentioned in this thread, you need to use 3rd party wallet (for example MetaMask), connect the ETH address that you used for receiving the coins (in the step “Select an account”).

Then you need to add the BSC network to MetaMask (see video in this thread: How to use EVM compatible chains with Trezor (Matic, Avax) - #2
keep in mind that the Polygon network is used as an example, for the BSC network you need to find and add “BNB Smart Chain Mainnet” on chainlist.org)

After you add BSC to your MetaMask, import “Binance-Peg Ethereum Token”. Please, select “+ Import Tokens”:

and insert the contract address of Binance-Peg Ethereum Token (0x2170Ed0880ac9A755fd29B2688956BD959F933F8), select “Add Custom Tokens” and “Import Tokens”

Note that these are not real ETH (on ETH blockchain), but “Binance-Peg Ethereum Token” (BEP20 token). To be able to transfer them back to the ETH network, you need to send them back to your exchange. You will need some BNB to pay gas for this transaction, if you don’t have any, buy some and send it to the ETH address with your Binance-Peg Ethereum Tokens. From the exchange, you can send your ETH to your ETH address again, but this time be sure you use the proper ETH network (most likely you will have to pay higher transaction fees).