ETH still not receive internal transaction

In Saturday I sent my ETH from Change Invest to my Trezor One wallet. I still did not receive it. If I check blockchain:

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x458b2a7fd0bb362103b7e11ce6cec28b368e9fd2ba95089605ed9ec2109f8198?fbclid=IwAR2SLl1H3ASvkHfcM6bjFQVoXYbUBMoI2Mg-RpjDIoTHojnanIeNHu2UVxk

So I have answare from support from Change Invest:

Hi Jakub,

I hope you are doing well.

After looking into this further, we can confirm the the transaction was sent out from our side correctly and with ERC-20 Smart-Contract.

This is the reason why on the link you have provided, the value is not shown under the value section but under the contract section instead.

Under the contract section you can see that the amount that you withdrew was sent to the recipient wallet address via ERC-20 Smart-Contract.

In this case we would kindly advise contacting the recipient platform provider and advise them that the transaction has been send with ERC-20 Smart-Contract and they they should be able to accept the transaction manually.

What can I do ? Thank you

Hi Jakub,

the provided transaction is an “internal transaction”.

Internal transactions, despite the name, are not actual transactions. When two smart contracts "interact,’’ the product or consequence of this interaction is a transaction. However, that transaction does not exist on the ETH blockchain. They are value transfers that were initiated by executing a smart contract (smart contract Ether or token transfer). They are like a byproduct of smart contract functionality.

The reason why you cannot see this transaction in Trezor Suite is the backend that is used. Trezor Ethereum Blockbook at https://eth1.trezor.io/ does not know internal transactions, therefore it is not possible to show them. We are considering adding it in the future, but I cannot give you any ETA when it could be.

Meanwhile, for this kind of transaction, you can use MetaMask (Apps:MetaMask - Trezor Wiki), MyEtherWallet (Apps:MyEtherWallet - Trezor Wiki) or MyCrypto (Apps:MyCrypto - Trezor Wiki). All of these applications are compatible with the Trezor device.

A post was split to a new topic: Sent VeChain to the Ethereum address

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: ETH sent/received but not visible (Internal Transaction)