ETH sent to ETC address in Trezor

This is a fairly common mistake and is possible to correct. Please see other threads here about the same subject.

I have tried the solution of other threads, but when I go to the wallet that you indicate and I follow the steps, I cannot find the address with the coins in the trezor, is it possible that it has entered with another seed? but I don’t know how to enter with the trezor seed

I’ve moved this conversation to another thread, where I think your answer is in post #2 above. See if that can help you.

I transfered ETH to ETC classic wallet on Trezor, how can i recover my funds?

Hello,

I have the same problem. I tried to follow your instruktion.

“scroll down and click on Edit in the Safety checks field” I can not find the the “Safty checks filed”.

Thanks for your help,

Ray

@RayRayRay it is shown in this video from 00:34 also posted above:

thank you…the only problem I have it that “Safety checks” does not come in the settings for Device.

Can you help mit with that?

@RayRayRay make sure you have updated your Trezor Suite, otherwise, please show this on a screenshot.

hola forgi, pavel, tengo el mismo problema hice tranferencia de eth a billetera de etc, realice todos los pasos del video pero no encuentro la direccion donde fue enviado eth.
favor necesito su ayuda

envio ticket id:147857

use English on the forum please, if you opened a ticket you will get a reply soon. Thanks.

hello forgi, pavel, I have the same problem I made a transfer from eth to etc wallet, I did all the steps in the video but I can’t find the address where eth was sent.
please i need your help

send ticket id:147857

you are either using the wrong passphrase or if you want to enter standard wallet without passphrase you need to leave the fields empty (mentioned in the video)

1 Like

hello forgi,
Thanks for guiding me through the steps, I didn’t need keys and that’s why I couldn’t find the address.
I managed to recover my eth in his wallet.

thanks thanks.

1 Like

Dear Forgi, once on myetherwallet is there any easier way to find ones wallet address. It lists thousands and I keep clicking but no find.

you are using the wrong passphrase, please read the post above, discussed many times

Hi, unfortuantely I did the same mistake as other in this chat. I have followed all the steps in the video but I don’t find ant ETC. How can I fix it? ticket number is 168985

ETH sent to ETC by mistake. Followed all instructions, device delievered intact, no firmward, 2 hologram stickers intact, verified seed names. Received address is incorrect… Cannot find the Received address listed. Please advise.
Ticket #169703

hello how can you resolve? i have the same problem