Eth price at $1 on my trezor?

My eth is in my wallet, but it’s showing it’s $1 per eth. I just updated to 23.2.3 I think it was and now I’m having this issue, anyone know?

I face the same issue after updating to Trezor Suite version to 24.2.4. No issues with the previous version.

Yep, same for me. The new app is pulling the wrong price for ETH. Currently ETH is trading for $3136.00 but the Trezor app is listing it at $19.10.

Hi, thanks for the heads up, there is a bug in the most recent Trezor Suite release (version 24.2.3), we are on it.

I have the same issue with eth showing 0$. Does this affect trading on decentralized exchanges through trezor, or simply a display issue? I did notice in the internal trezor suite sell interface I could not sell ethereum.

yes, this is just issue related to displaying fiat value of ETH.

Does this affect trading on decentralized exchanges through trezor, or simply a display issue?

no

I did notice in the internal trezor suite sell interface I could not sell ethereum.

I am not able to reproduce this issue:
I am getting sell offers (and I’m able to proceed to provider) when selling ETH to fiat in Suite 24.2.3)

1 Like

Hmm, I had 2 notifications the amount was too low, and each time I increased eth I tried to sell past what it said was the minimum, and it still didn’t work. Worked the third time, but also in the exchange tab in trezor suite it shows any amount of ethereum to 0$usd and won’t let me proceed. Thank you for the response.

please note that if you are referring to this screen:

the USD ‘field’ does not show the fiat value (it shows only selected fiat currency)

The actual deal (fiat equivalent that you will get) is displayed to you in the next step (Show offers) where you can proceed once you increase the ETH you are going to sell over the Minimum amount:

Is there any timeline for when there will be a fix for this issue? It’s a major pain and everyone with a Trezor is currently flying blind with ETH.

I fully agree
just registered here to say the same.
Never have been more annoyed by a trezor update. we need a fix ASAP

ETH is still showing USD 1. We NEED a fix bad badly…

The fix is coming in the next few days, apologies for any issues.

Is there an easy way how to reverse the last update? and get back to an older version?
I dont want to mess up anything so I am asking for a detailed instruction

Great. Excellent. We will all just hang around for a few days while you guys figure out how to make a wallet that shows what is in it. It’s astounding that nobody thought to check if your app was capable of showing coins and their value before you rolled this out on everyone. I would have thought this would be an important feature.

I’m seeing this too. Ethereum price is shown as $0.17.
I see this on both the OSX Trezor Suite and web version on Chrome.

The mobile app for iOS does not seem to have the problem.

At least you should give instructions how to reverse the Trezor software version
I am just too scared to make any ETH transctions at the moment :frowning:

Hi Everyone,

The issue is now resolved! The correct ETH price is shown. Please update the latest Trezor Suite to 24.2.4. Thanks Trezor support for rectifying the issue. Cheers!

2 Likes