ERC tokens not showing in dashboard

Hola!

I’ve recently transferred a couple of ERC20 tokens to Trezor. While the transactions are showing up when I drill down into the my accounts/transactions screen, they do not appear on the Dashboard. Additionally, when I’m in the Accounts view for these coins, they’re not showing on the charting function. These tokens are both supported.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi @fishfacesteve,

ERC-20 tokens will only show up under the Ethereum account, not in Dashboard or as independent accounts. This is by design. I think the chart also excludes these tokens by design. The same with adding the token values to the Ethereum account’s total sum.

Hello,
I’m relatively new, trying to keep up. Would you explain the Suite’s design logic behind not presenting these tokens and their values in the overall ETH account? Other software wallet presentation interfaces seem to present these ERC20 tokens and their values as individual items. At a glance, the graphs and values reflect each item. I was hoping that the Suite would do the same.

Thanks.

1 Like

I don’t know why the Suite’s design choices are made this way. Perhaps the developers will implement the functions you ask for at a later date, I don’t know. Personally I’d like to see value of ERC-20 tokens added to the Ethereum account total, at least.

1 Like

@forgi

Bumping this as I was about to ask the same; so may I ask why $ values can’t be shown for tokens within ERC20?

It makes the idea of Trezor Suite as a portfolio tracker kind of useless as it doesn’t recognize tokens in your wallet value.
Metamask and other software wallets can do it - can this feature be added?

1 Like

For this version, the Portfolio summarizes the cost only for cryptocurrencies, for example, USD price for BTC + USD price for ETH but does not summarize the price of ETH tokens in USD.

For example in wallet:
0.1 BTC = 4,300 USD
0.1 ETH = 230 USD
5000 USDT = 5000 USD
5000 USDC = 5000 USD

Portfolio:
4,530 USD

The portfolio should display 14,530 USD.

This is unbelievable. Forgive my manners, but what an awfull design choice. I´m already regreting buying this. Any official statement from the company? This is the least anyone whould expect, to be able to see and make decisions based on our total portfolio dashboard. An it doesn´t show the tokens!!! Planning to fix this, Trezor?

Hi @Suki,

Thank you for your feedback! We are aware that the value of ERC20 tokens is not in the Dashboard. Currently, our Trezor Suite devs are working on a solution, displaying ERC20 tokens fiat values in the Dashboard should be implemented in one of the future releases. Currently, there is no ETA.