Entered wrong postcode on delivery address - how to change

Hi I placed an order today and have noticed I inserted the wrong postcode by mistake. How do I update this for delivery as sent message through form and says could take 20 days to respond.

Hi @Fabpets

If you need to make any changes in your order, simply add a comment to your order. Once you do that, the status will change to “order on hold”, and colleagues from logistics dept. will make necessary changes in your order.

hello good afternoon, I need your help please a few weeks ago that I bought my trezor but I am missing information in the address the order is stuck, I need to complete the address but I cannot find a way, thank you very much if you can help me.

hola buenas tardes, necesito de su ayuda porfavor hace unas semanas que compre mi trezor pero me falto datos en la direccion el pedido se encuentra atascado, necesito completar la direccion pero no encuentro manera, muchas gracias si puede ayudarme.

Hi @torresvichug

As I have learnt, your parcel should have been delivered already. If not, please submit an issue by using this form https://trezor.io/support/technical/issue/.

Soon after you will be contacted. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.