Coinjoin doesn't work and no support from Trezor

So i have been using coinjoin over a couple of weeks for a load of BTC and it just doesn’t work. I have some BTC private and some non private so the only thing I can do is move them all back to the BTC account and accept that none are private. This waste of time has cost me £100.

I have tried to get support from Trezor to resolve this but that has also been a waste of my time.

Not inpressed.

3 Likes

I can see that our support emails are not being delivered to you for some reason.

However, all you need to do is run coinjoin again.

If some are already private I do not see the issue.

Obviously I have run over and over for weeks. Just doesn’t all go private.

1 Like

Oh and I did receive emails from Trezor but no responses to my problems just saying if you haven’t resolved the problem then get in touch - when i tried to respond then the email would just bounce back. No support.

1 Like

And do you see any errors in coinjoin?

It is recommended to use a minimum of 10,000 sats (0.0001 BTC) for coinjoin.

Outputs of less than 5,000 sats (0.00005 BTC) will be dropped, as such small amounts could harm your privacy.

1 Like

The coinjoin started with 0.5BTC. There are no errors just keeps running over and over again.

1 Like

Yes, the point is how much of not private coins are there now.

If you want to only send your non private coins away, you can click send, select Coincontrol and choose those with lowes anonymity level.

1 Like

0.181 BTC. I would expect all to go private? So if you are left with a small amount of non private in your account during Coinjoin then how does this work? I have not read anything about this and wasn’t expecting?

2 Likes

Yes I had read these coinjoin FAQ’s but I haven’t read anything about some amounts being left non private and what to fo about this?

3 Likes

What exactly happens when you run coinjoin again? You can try settin slightly lower privacy level before starting conjoin again.

2 Likes

Ok how do I do this? It goes through the process of loading the funds. Then starts the coinjoin process - choosing coins - now is saying - coins not ready - wait to try again?

2 Likes

I have tried rescanning the account a number of times but this doesn’t resolve.

2 Likes

You have to keep it running.

1 Like

Been running for weeks

2 Likes

Trezor should not be disconnected before coinjoin is finished.

1 Like

running on a standalone laptop. Sounds like a problem that I will have to sort myself.

3 Likes

This is my issue. I have .0002 of non-private coins left. The coinjoin continually runs and can never get into a coinjoin (“Retrying Pairing” ad infinitum). Sounds like Trezor knows about, doesn’t know what to do about it, and is ignoring it since support for CJ ends soon. Looking at other vendors.

1 Like