Can't use Trezor with Tor enabled

When i try to run Trezor Suite for Web through Tor Browser-I receive a message that Trezor Bridge is not running.All Recommendations regarding Tor I performed, Trezor Bridge Was Installed Correctly
Including even the following:

Instructions for enabling Trezor Bridge in Tor Browser
In Tor Browser 9 and newer, the required changes need to be done in the advanced settings.

Type about:config in the address bar
Search for the key network.proxy.no_proxies_on
Set the value to 127.0.0.1:21325
Search for the key network.http.referer.hideOnionSource
Set the value to false

i did everything… but result the same- Trezor Bridge is not running

So what to do?)
And yes, i do know that Tor now “inside” the Trezor suite…But still wish to run Trezor Suite in Tor Browser)

I use my Trezor and Suite regularly and always use the Tor toggle. However the last couple of times I’ve used it, after receiving to a fresh address, I wait for like 10-15 minutes and all I see is “Backend is disconnected” and it’s trying to reconnect. Finally I decide to turn off Tor and my transaction immediately shows up, so I assume that it’s related to Tor. Just curious if anyone knows why this might happen or has experienced this before? Before when using Tor I never needed to wait very long.

Cool, thanks for your response.

Hey, did you find the solution, I can’t run it. I’ve the same problem now in tor, even in trezor suite with the tor enabled.

I can’t run the trezor suit in tor, the bridge doesn’t work, when i Check thr status, it said it’s working, but i have a safe 3 model and the browser says the the wallet is trezor T.
On the other hand, when i opened the trezor suite desktop, and try to buy from an exchange like Mercuryo, just in the moment that i have to pay it says a legend “Axios Error: Network Error”. Only works OK in the trezor suite web app in Firefox, it’s the only way i can buy coins.