Can't connect to OpenSea

Trezor can’t connect to OpenSea through Metamask. I tried in multiple browsers.

When you try to sign the transaction to connect it displays the binary data on the Trezor One device but the “confirm” option won’t work. It just refreshes the binary data and stays on that screen.

Since you cannot send NFTs inside the Trezor Suite and can’t connect through Metamask to OpenSea there is no way to move your NFTs from the Trezor One. They are stuck there.

The only other possible way to resolve this would be by sending them out from inside the Metamask browser extension but their dev team still hasn’t built out this functionality. Trezor One can’t connect to mobile to do it from Metamask mobile.

So for now thanks to both the dev teams on Trezor and Metamask, anybody who decided to safeguard their NFTs on the Trezor One is stuck with them and no ability to send. I guesss at least they are secure LOL.

But seriously this is a big fuck up from both of the developer teams.

1. Why the hell would you not include NFT support in Trezor Suite? Planning on staying in 2017 forever?

2. Metamask team needs to get the ability to send NFTs from the browser extension up and running. Then at least you could do a bulk transfer back over to Metamask (although it’s a big security risk and user error risk of screwing up the transfer). That way you could at least manage them through OpenSea.

Ledger is pulling ahead here. Devs do something. Thanks.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Opensea and MetaMask will not allow signing of transactions to place items for sale that are stored in my Trezor wallet