Brand New Trezor Model T touch screen not working

I try to set up a brand New Trezor Model T when it asks to confirm the device touch screen is not working. My Ticket ID: 108659, I cannot attach the video through ticket so, I replay
Trezor Support email attach My Ticket number and video.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi @Nicky, we’ve already replied, please check your mail.

I had tried what you are recommended but, it still not working.

I have the same problem. the screen does not respond to touch. Even from the start, cannot confirm to create new wallet. Sad acquaintance with the operation of this device. I thought for a long time before choosing between trezor and ledger. I thought I made the right choice in favor of trezor. but I was very disappointed …
Ticket ID: 109292

Hi @Arlan, we’ve replied, please check your mailbox.

Please keep the communication in the ticket thread. It may take a few days before we write back, as we have a limited capacity over weekends.

Ok. I would like to quickly resolve the issue. I’ve been waiting for the package for so long. it takes about a month from the time of ordering to receiving it in my hands. But the fact that the package has been taking so long time is definitely not the fault of the manufacturer of trezor)))
Подождем

there are only a couple of automatic letters from the bot in the mail. nothing important yet. but I understand you. will wait.

I found the answer to my request in spam. I changed the cable and connected it to different computers. the sensor does not respond. can you somehow remotely fix this error?

Please reply to the ticket’s email thread. Let’s keep the communication there.

I have exact same problem, brand new device, screen working but can not touch. I created a ticket (Ticket ID: 109178) 5 days ago and still no response even in spam folder.

I waited for 9 days with 9 emails going back and forth. Still did not able to solve the problem. Horrible customer services experience.

The customer services accept that it is “faulty merchandise” told me “we would be happy to accept a short video showing how you break your faulty Trezor device (you can e.g. crack the display with some tool). The video should clearly display a sheet of paper with a current date written on it, too.
If this would be too complicated, you can still return the device and send me a confirmation from the post office that the package is on its way”.

I replay my information of shipping address. The customer services respond “Sadly, I did not receive the requested video”.

So, I had to replay Last time you had mentioned, “If this would be too complicated, you can still return the device and send me a confirmation from the post office that the package is on its way.”
I do not know how to open it and I do not want to break it. I am happy to return it and then you can check it.

They respond:
Sure thing, if you wish to send the product back to us, please send it without any delay to the following address:

SatoshiLabs s.r.o.
Kundratka 2359/17A
18000 Praha 8
Czech Republic

Please write down: “Return of faulty merchandise” on the envelope and include an information about your ticket ID (108659 ) and the exact price of the device according to the invoice into it.

If you could, please attach the picture of the confirmation that the product has been sent back to us, that would be great!

You will be contacted immediately when we receive your package.

I am so confused with the faulty merchandise, did the company go the pay for the shipping box and shipping cost? or do I have to pay out of pocket? which is not fair because it is faulty merchandise. I waited for 9 days with 9 emails going back and forth. Still did not able to solve the problem. Horrible customer services experience.