BEP20 Tokens on Trezor?

I’m not sure if I’ve lost my tokens or not. Please help. I think I transferred my BEP-20 tokens to my Trezor wallet using metamask. When I click on what assets I have, they show up there. However, when I try to trade those tokens on pancakeswap, or even try to move them to my browswer metamask wallet, nothing happens. Under activity, it says “Queued” or “Speed Up/Cancel” - when I press speed up, nothing happens. It is showing ETH for the gas fee too, is that right? The trezor never asked me to confirm whether it should continue with the transaction or not. Did I get something wrong?

Hi @Lucii

Please, make sure have you set up BSC network properly, see below:

For more information, please see another manual: Get Started on Binance Smart Chain in 60 Seconds | Binance Blog

Once it’s done, add this token manually by using its contract address to get it listed.

Then, you need to send some BNB to the same address where your BEP20 tokens are to use it as Gas.

1 Like

More information on how to use BEP20 tokens with Trezor can be found in this thread: Trezor supports Bep20 tokens on Binance Smart Chain (BSC)? - #4 by MichalZ