I’m not sure if I’ve lost my tokens or not. Please help. I think I transferred my BEP-20 tokens to my Trezor wallet using metamask. When I click on what assets I have, they show up there. However, when I try to trade those tokens on pancakeswap, or even try to move them to my browswer metamask wallet, nothing happens. Under activity, it says “Queued” or “Speed Up/Cancel” - when I press speed up, nothing happens. It is showing ETH for the gas fee too, is that right? The trezor never asked me to confirm whether it should continue with the transaction or not. Did I get something wrong?
Please, make sure have you set up BSC network properly, see below:
- to import Trezor’s public keys, connect the Trezor device https://wiki.trezor.io/Apps:MetaMask, go to MetaMask, and pair it with Trezor
- instead of Main Ethereum Network, select Custom RPC
- as Network name type in Binance Smart Chain
- as New RPC URL type in https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
- as ChainID (optional) type in 56
- as Symbol (optional) type in BNB
- as Block Explorer URL (optional) type in https://www.bscscan.com
For more information, please see another manual: Get Started on Binance Smart Chain in 60 Seconds | Binance Blog
Once it’s done, add this token manually by using its contract address to get it listed.
Then, you need to send some BNB to the same address where your BEP20 tokens are to use it as Gas.