Anyone has idea? If will click back up becasue my seed phrase is only 23 words i habe one missing word

Any one has idea? Or experience regarding this pic? What will happen when you choose one of them?

your trezor is not backed up at all, so you did not create any seed words.

If you did, you did not finish it, because you are missing one word.

Did you have any coins there already? If not, then create a new backup and update your device

If you have anything already, then send it elsewhere before creating a new seed.

1 Like

Hello its me jen. My trezor want me to create a back up before i can proceed to update is there any risk if i will create a backup? Pls see pic below. Does my trezor will generate again a new seedphrase? So ican access my account again? Btw ive deleted the first trezor suite ibe downloaded before and redownload it and now it want me to create a back up again. I just wanna make sure if i will create a back up it will give or generate my seedphrase again? Pls help. I have a lot of asset in my trezor but i can take them out

Jenny1

21m

Hello its me jen. My trezor want me to create a back up before i can proceed to update firm again actually this is 2nd update is there any risk if i will create a backup? Pls see pic below. Does my trezor will generate again a new seedphrase? So ican access my account again? Btw ive deleted the first trezor suite after the first update that i did because it was asking for my 24 seeds i only have 23 i cant access to my assest so i decided to delete the exitsing trezor suite and have it redownloaded it again and now it want me to create a back up. I just wanna make sure if i will create a back up it will give me or generate my seedphrase again? Pls help. I have a lot of asset in my trezor but i can take them out.

yes, your seed is the backup and the new one will be generated

There is no any risk at all? I am so stressed for about 2 wks because i cant access my trezor i hope you can help me and i just wanna make sure all the steps that i will make will not lose my assets. Its all safe? To create a backup again?

you have to backup your device

please, read this: Initialization process for Trezor Model One in Trezor Suite - Trezor Wiki

Forgi.

Hello there i am done creating a back up. Trezor give me new 24 seedphrase? Why it was different with the old one? After i created back up i cant still take out my assets. Pls see pics below what the next step? So ican access to my assets on ronin wallet extension

because that is the correct number of words, as I said before you didn’t finish your backup the first time.

this is the new wallet. Your assets were in the other one.

So how can i recover my asset fromt the first seed phrase that my trezor gave me? I need to get back my asset thats the main purpose. Can you give me step by step details forg. Thank you for always answering

This is all happened because of the forced update of this f*cking trezor i am so embarassed.

Hey forgi whats the next step now? Anyone can help me!

this happened because your Trezor was not backed up which is the first step of using the wallet.

you will not find the assets, they were under that first seed that was incomplete

Where can i recover them? Just what i have told you before i did a first update on my trezor after the update it was asking for my 24 seed phrase but becoause i only have 23 word seed. I did some trouble shooting i have deleted the existing trezor suite and re donwload it again and then after that trezor want me to create a back up which i did and it generates a new seed. And now i am asking how can i i recover my asset from the old seed phrase. Pls listen to what i am telling you. Listen to the whole story forgi

you can’t recover them, they were on the wrong/incomplete seed, they are lost

all you can possibly do is to find that last 24th word from the old seed, there are 2048 possible words

Yes i will try to find the 24th word. And now i am asking for help where can i recover them!!! I am asking ways on how to recover them by guessing the 24th word and will try those 2048 words! Where can i try my seed phrase!! You didnt read carefully what ive asked you in the past few days! I AM ASKING WHERE EXACTLY I CAN PUT AND TRY MY SEEDPHRASE ? CAN YOU GIVE ME A LEGIT LINK NOW