All my crypto is gone

Hi, i have logged into my trezor model T and all my coins have disappeared, im really stressed out about this and dont know what to do. Can any one help?

3 Likes

@tony19741974 heiiii

Do you see any transaction history? Any outgoing/send tx?

Because if not you might just be accessing the wrong wallet.

Do you have a standard or hidden wallet? Hidden wallet requires inputing a passphrase.

Hi
I have same problem. Month ago purchased trezor T and transferred my Btc. Today I logged in and wallet is empty. Normal and hidden wallets. I started regretting I bought it :smiley:

1 Like

Hey! I have the same problem. I haven’t opened my wallet since November. I recently opened it to look, and saw that all my funds were withdrawn on January 6th. And this is the date for many. I really regret that I trusted Trezor

1 Like

Please reply to our email answer to your ticket from 3 days ago, thank you.

I’ve had my trezor t since April 2022 and bought it from Trezor . I just hooked it up Tonight and all of my BTC, Eth, ADA, & XRP besides $6 worth of XRP was sent out on Nov 12, 2023. About $30,000 usd worth!..I did not do this …How does this happen and does anyone have a clue. I live by myself and my seed is in the safe in the basement ! Please HELP

1 Like

Did you generate the seed phrase outside of your Trezor wallet? That is, did you not generate it in a Software or Web wallet before you purchased Trezor for the next storage on it?

Before storing the seed phrase in a secure location, some users make mistakes and write the seed phrase on a USB stick, computer, or photograph it before writing it down on paper. The digital storage of the seed phrase could have been compromised. Are you sure that your seed phrase was not stored digitally anywhere?

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that happened to you. Did you buy it off of there website? I’m new and concerned myself!

Same here. It all seemed very dodgy so I stopped investing a long time ago. My coins were safer on the exchanges! Thought I’d get a super-duper Model T, for ‘self custody’. BIG mistake.

Same problem. Did everything right, but it’s all gone.

Just found them all on my grumpy old, intermittent, maddening Trezor One. Turns out, somehow COINS were disabled. Enabled them, and boom, they re-appeared.
But before the sigh of relief, I bought the Trezor T to be able to use them. The transfer from the exchanges to the T went OK, but suddenly they both went bezerk. And still getting zero balance on the T.
So now what? How do I find my coins on the T?

is the problem solved?
any proff id transaction?

If you read the thread you’ll realize that there was no problem to begin with